How can you lose more weight and eat healthier? Put delicious, balanced, and portion-controlled meals within reach! The BariatricPal Portion Bowl does exactly that as you make great-tasting, single-bowl meals without needing to measure with scales, spoons, and cups.
The BariatricPal Portion Bowl is marked at ¼, ½, ¾, 1, and 1 ½ cups so all you have to do is add your food and eat without weighing or measuring your food beforehand. That saves you time and energy and makes portion control a cinch. The portion bowl has an attractive design with colorful, nutritious foods, and the familiar BariatricPal logo on the inside reminding you that we are rooting for your weight loss success.
You can use the BariatricPal Portion Bowl for a simple snack, such as ¾ cup of blueberries or ½ cup of yogurt, or try it for a multi-ingredient balanced meal, such as the following:
- ½ cup cottage cheese, ½ cup fruit, plus a sprinkle of nuts or seeds
- ¾ cup yogurt, ½ cup berries, ¼ cup oats
- ¼ cup brown rice, ½ cup cut chicken breast, ¾ cup cooked vegetables, teriyaki sauce
- ½ cup Protein Bean Pasta, ½ cup cooked salmon, ½ cup peas
- ¾ cup Shirataki Pasta with sauce, ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese, ½ cup chicken
- ¾ cup broccoli, ¼ cup shredded cheese, ½ cup extra-lean ground turkey
- ½ cup beans, ¼ cup shredded chicken, ¼ cup shredded cheese, ½ cup lettuce, and tomatoes
For each of the above recipes, just add each ingredient into the bowl and your meal is ready!
Features of the BariatricPal Portion Control Bowl include:
- Made of high-quality melamine
- Resistance to breaking
- 1 ½-cup capacity
Melamine Product Care Tips:
- Cleaning should take place promptly and on a regular basis to avoid staining.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive cleansers, steel wool, or metal pot scrubbers/scouring pads to clean.
- Use only plastic pads or plastic-type bristle scrubbers to remove dried food.
- Do not use chlorine bleach or chlorine-based products on melamine products.
- For best results, use a high-alkaline base solution for regular dishwashing.
WARNING: Melamine is not suitable for microwave heating, or for the serving of very high temperature foods such as fried foods and boiling soups.