BariatricPal Protein Entree - Vegetable Chili Mix
At BariatricPal, we don’t believe weight loss requires deprivation. We don’t think “hearty” and “satisfying” are the same as “off-limits.” Take BariatricPal Vegetable Chili Mix, for example. It does not have the saturated fat, cholesterol, and extra calories you would get from a regular bowl of beef chili, but it has the texture and taste you would expect from a hearty chili. It is made with real beans, tomatoes, and bell peppers, so you can count on its wholesomeness.
Bariatric comfort food? Absolutely, with BariatricPal Vegetable Chili Mix! Get the classic chili taste of beans, vegetables, and spices, with high-quality vegetarian protein in every spoonful. Your high-protein lunch or dinner is ready in minutes using the microwave or your stovetop. 4 packets per box.
- 12 grams of protein
- 120 calories
- 4 grams of dietary fiber
- Low fat
- 15% of the daily value for vitamin A
- 8% of the daily value for iron
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Enjoy as a quick lunch, dinner, or snack
- Lactose free
- Aspartame free
- Empty contents of one packet into a microwave-safe dish, add 2/3 cup (170ml) boiling water and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Empty the contents of 1 packet into a small saucepan, add 2/3 cup (170ml) hot or boiling water, bring to a boil and simmer 5-10 minutes.