Hot cakes, pancakes, flap-jacks, hotstacks, flannelcakes, latkes or crepes. Whatever you call them, pancakes bring welcome nourishment any time of day. And now, thanks to BariatricPal, pancakes are no longer off limits to bariatric dieters!
Pancakes made with BariatricPal Fluffy Pancake Mix provide you with the diet nutrition you need to start your day smiling and satisfied. These high protein pancakes are light, airy and filling - a perfect breakfast option for any diet or weight loss plan. BariatricPal Fluffy Pancakes are low in sugar and have very little fat, only 120 calories, while providing 12 grams of protein, a full 5 grams of dietary fiber and 25% of your recommended daily calcium.
Key features of the BariatricPal Fluffy Pancake Mix:
- High Protein - 12 grams Per Serving
- Only 120 Calories Per Serving
- Low Fat - Half a gram Per Serving
- High Fiber - 5 grams Per Serving
- Saturated Fat-Free
- Trans Fat-Free
- Excellent Source of Calcium - 25% of the Daily Value
- Good Source of Potassium - 16% of the Daily Value
- Kosher (View certificate)
- Preheat a non-stick pan on medium-low heat (or lightly grease pan with a fat-free cooking spray).
- Empty the contents of one packet into a small mixing bowl. Add 1/4 cup (2 oz.) of water and mix. Let stand 1 minute. Batter will be thick and slightly bubbly.
- Pour batter into preheated pan to make 2-3 pancakes. Cook until bubbles break on surface and edges are slightly dry.
- Turn and cook until bottom is golden brown.
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Whey Protein Concentrate (From Milk), Pasteurized Egg Whites, Oat Fiber, Nonfat Milk, Monocalcium Phosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Polydextrose, Maltodextrin (Dietary Fiber), Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Modified Cornstarch, Maltodextrin, Lactic Acid, Monoglycerides, Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty Acids, Sodium Caseinate, Sucralose, Sodium Stearate, Sulfites (Sodium Meta-Bisulfite), Diacetylated Tartaric Acid Esters of Monoglycerides.