Who can resist chocolate chip pancakes? You don’t have to with BariatricPal Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes. For 100 calories, you can have fluffy low-carb protein pancakes with indulgent chocolate chips. Each serving has 15 grams of protein.
There’s no need to make a whole batch. You can make one serving at a time in just minutes to get your perfect weight loss day off to an energizing start.
BariatricPal Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix is great for more than just protein pancakes. You can use it to make muffins, waffles, and crepes. The crepes are great in place of pasta for manicotti.
BariatricPal Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix Highlights:
- 15 grams of protein
- 100 calories
- Low fat, low carb
- 10% of the daily value for calcium
- Suitable for Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Perfect breakfast or snack anytime
- Kosher OU-D
7 X BariatricPal Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix Packets Per Box
Ingredients: Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Egg Whites, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Palm Kernel, Coconut, Palm], Cocoa [may be processed with Alkali], Dextrose, Whey [milk], Soy Lecithin [an emulsifier], and vanillin [an artificial flavoring]), Potato Starch, Leavening (Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate), Guar Gum, Eggs, Salt, Fructose, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin.
Allergy Information: Contains milk, wheat (gluten), soy and egg. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
- Preheat a nonstick frying pan at low heat.
- Pour contents of one packet of pancake mix in 1.7oz of water. Stir with fork.
- Pour mixture into the frying pan and cook 2 minutes on each side.