Watching the sunset, hanging with friends, and taking a breather after a busy day are just a few reasons to hit a margarita. The tequila, sharp lime, and sweet soda can be the right blend to give you a unique perspective on life, but cocktails with alcohol and sugar can be off-limits after bariatric surgery. They are packed with calories, can lead to overeating due to the influence of alcohol, and can make blood sugar levels unpredictable. Instead, BariatricPal Non-Alcoholic High-Protein Margarita Cocktail can be a quick and healthy escape.
Are you looking for a relaxing way to escape, but without the alcohol and sugar that can come with cocktails? BariatricPal High Protein Mocktails are the alcohol-free, low-carb alternative that can bring back some joy into your weight loss program. They even help meet protein recommendations by adding 15 grams! Just mix them in the bottle and enjoy!
BariatricPal Non-Alcoholic High-Protein Margarita Cocktail Highlights:
- 70 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- Soy Free
- Suitable for liquid, pureed, semi-solid, and solid foods diets
- Suitable for lap-band, gastric sleeve, BPD-DS, and gastric bypass patients
- Remove the ring seal by inserting the thumb into the indentation on bottleneck and pushing the ring up.
- Add 8oz of water or fill to the top of the label.
- Replace cap, shake until a smooth mixture is obtained.
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Allulose, Stevia Extract, Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate.
Manufactured on equipment that processes soy, wheat (gluten), milk, egg, peanuts, and tree nuts.