Celebrate Magnesium 100 mg is made of Magnesium bisglycinate chelate because it is the most absorbable form available. Magnesium benefits the body by aiding in glucose metabolism, working within the body to lower inflammatory markers, and helping to reduce muscle cramps. Additionally magnesium plays a role in bone formation and affects parathyroid hormone and vitamin D levels. Magnesium may also improve gut health. Low magnesium can contribute to migraine and headache formation. Available in a vegan capsule. Gluten free.
- Take one capsule daily or as directed as a dietary supplement
- Appropriate for all patients as directed by a physician
- Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate: Magnesium bisglycinate is the most absorbable form available. Magnesium aids in glucose metabolism. Magnesium plays a role in bone formation and affects parathyroid hormone and vitamin D levels. Low magnesium levels can also play a role in migraine and headache formation. Magnesium also works within the body to lower inflammatory markers.
- If you are experiencing persistent nausea, vomiting, GI upset, or other symptoms contact your healthcare provider immediately.
- Adult Use Only unless recommended by a healthcare provider.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children.
- Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based on each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
- It is important to look for a product manufactured in a GMP Certified facility. A GMP Certified facility is one that has proven to have good manufacturing practices. This is a pharmaceutical certification that ensures products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.