Created specifically for bariatric surgery patients, Celebrate’s new Hair, Skin & Nails formula nourishes your beauty so you shine, from the inside out! Enhance your health and vitality, by restoring radiant hair, reinforcing strong nails, and rejuvenating glowing skin with our powerhouse blend of horsetail extract, MSM, and L-lysine. Celebrate’s small, easy-to-swallow capsule is one of the best vitamins for hair loss after bariatric surgery andwill make it easy to be compliant with your vitamin needs.
: Take four capsules daily, two in the morning, and two in the evening or as directed, as a dietary supplement.Key Elements
Key things to look for in Celebrate’s Hair, Skin & Nail
- 2,000 mcg of biotin
- 8 mg of iron
- 15 mg of zinc
- 1 mg of copper
- 350 mg of horsetail extract
- 500 mg of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- 550 mg of L-lysine
- Gluten Free
B-Vitamins - Robust levels work in conjunction with each other to help prevent hair loss, keep healthy hair color, allow scalp blood circulation, as well as promote healthy, shiny hair.
Biotin- Research suggests it stimulates the hair follicles, may prevent hair loss, and may accelerate growth after a period of decline.
Iron- The single most nutrient highly correlated with hair loss and often iron supplementation decreases that loss.
Zinc- Low zinc levels has been linked to hair loss and it is important when taking products that include zinc that copper is included at the proper ratio.
Horsetail Extract (silica) - Provides strength, flexibility, and elasticity, as well as possibly preventing hair loss. Also assists in rejuvenating skin, aiding in collagen formation, and may even have anti-aging possibilities due to its antioxidant capabilities.
Methylsulfonylmethane(MSM) - May help in the prevention of hair loss, improve the thickness of hair, as well as the shine of hair and nails.
L-lysine (amino acid) - Restoring L-lysine levels may improve iron status and hair regrowth.
Inositol and Choline - Both work in conjunction with vitamin B-12 to help boost biotin function. Inositol also helps keep hair follicles healthy at the cellular level.
* This product is intended to be taken in conjunction with your Celebrate® multivitamin and other products as recommended by your surgeon and/or dietitian; it is not intended to replace your multivitamin.
- Please speak with your surgeon and/or dietitian before taking this product as too much of certain nutrients could be dangerous/toxic.
- Please speak to your physician or other healthcare professional if you take the following medications: nicotine patches or gum, Digoxin (Lanoxin), Diuretics (water pills), Lithium, a class of antibiotics called Sulfonamides, Dapsone (Avlosulfon), or Cortisone.
- Those with heart or kidney disorders, diabetes, liver disease, gout, alcohol dependence, or those at risk for low potassium levels should not take this product. Talk to your physician to discuss risk versus benefit of supplement.
- This product is not for use by women who are pregnant or currently breastfeeding. Also not intended for children.
- It may be recommended to get your (fasted) lab levels of zinc and/or iron prior to starting this product.
- Do not take for more than 3 months without re-checking lab levels and also talking to your surgeon and/or dietitian.
- Do not drink alcohol while using this product as that could deplete thiamin stores.
- Space doses throughout the day (by at least two hours).
- Taking this supplement with a good source of protein (drink or food) may increase absorption.
- Do not take at the same time as high-fiber foods, calcium food sources, or calcium supplements.
- Products with L-lysine may increase the absorption of calcium and decrease the elimination of calcium, thereby increasing the amount of calcium in the body.
- In addition to this product, ensure adequate protein intake, evaluate iron status, and consider an omega-3 supplement after talking to your surgeon and/or dietitian.
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.