Beauty Formulation in a Collagen Powder
You don’t name a formula "platinum” lightly. You do so only when it truly deserves it. In this case, Codeage believe it does. Why? Because they've combined their very best ingredients into one collagen solution. And that's a platinum choice.
Multi Collagen Peptides Powder Platinum by Codeage Highlights:
- Hydrolyzed collagen powder with 10,000 mcg biotin, hydrolyzed keratin, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin D3, hyaluronic acid, niacin, and pantothenic acid all-in-one.
- 5 types of collagen peptides, including types I, II, III, V, and X, from 5 food sources for refined quality.
- This collagen supplement also offers 18 amino acids and has zero carbs.
- This unflavored collagen powder is designed for both women and men
- 1 month of supply
- Easy to mix in any coffee, tea, smoothies, protein shakes, cold or hot drinks.
- Non-GMO, dairy, soy, and gluten-free. Keto and paleo-friendly.
- This formula does not contain shellfish, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, oil, or preservatives.
- Manufactured in the USA in a cGMP-certified facility.
Unique Collagen Formula With Biotin, Keratin, Multivitamin And Vitamins: Codeage Multi Collagen Protein Powder Platinum Edition offers 5 types of collagen protein powder with biotin, keratin, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin D3, and hyaluronic acid in one single formula. It's the collagen of choice for those who demand only the best.*
5 Types Collagen: The collagen powder offers 5 types of collagen (type I, II, III, V & X) from 5 different sources. This collagen supplement comes from grass fed and pasture raised bovine collagen. They also use wild-caught marine collagen from white fish and organic bone broth collagen. Eggshell membrane and free-range chicken provide the last two sources. This product doesn’t contain shellfish. The collagen in this product is hydrolyzed to help with its absorption.
Biotin, Keratin, Vitamins & Amino Acids: Codeage Platinum Edition also combines additional ingredients and nutrients into one collagen solution. This formula features vitamins & minerals, including vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin D3. hyaluronic acid, niacin, keratin and 10,000 mcg biotin. This grass fed collagen supplement also provides 18 amino acids making it a superior choice in collagen supplements.
Hyaluronic Acid & Multivitamins In This Collagen Powder For Women And Men: This powdered and unflavored collagen also contains hyaluronic acid and niacin. The formula is easy to mix. Add a spoonful to any coffee, tea, smoothies, protein shakes, sauces, soups, baked goods, cold or hot drinks for a daily serving of collagen. Excellent for cooking, this formula mixes easily into hot liquids. The unflavored collagen supplement will not affect the taste of your food and beverage.
All-In-One Collagen Peptides Powder With Organic Bone Broth: Codeage grass-fed beef hydrolyzed collagen supplement is manufactured in a cGMP Certified Facility in the USA and Third Party-tested. Keto and paleo-friendly, Codeage Platinum Multi Collagen is non-GMO, dairy, soy and gluten-free. This formula does not contain shellfish, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, oil or preservatives.
What is Collagen?
You can find collagen in many parts of your body including your muscles, digestive system, bones, skin, face, tendons, and even your blood vessels. Collagen plays a role in bone density, joints, hair, nails, gut function, and skin elasticity.
The different types of collagen and their function:
- Type 1 collagen is the most abundant in the body and can be found in tendons, ligaments, organs, and skin (dermis). It forms the matrix of bones and is part of the GI tract.
- Type 2 is a nutrient-rich source of glucosamine, chondroitin, and what makes up connective tissue and cartilage.
- Type 3 makes up the extracellular matrix helping to keep our organs and skin together. It can play a role in skin elasticity and firmness. It is also part of our heart and muscle tissue, helping to form our blood vessels.
- Type 5 makes up the surface of our cells, our hair, and our placenta.
- Type 10 is part of the creation of new bones and cartilage and plays a role in our motion and joint health.
What is hydrolyzed collagen?
A hydrolyzed protein is a protein that has been broken down into smaller peptides and amino acids, generally through the use of hydrochloric acid or another enzyme. As proteins are broken down, they may offer a different absorption level.*
Part or all the ingredients provided in this Codeage Multi Collagen Peptides formula at Bariatric Pal can be received in adequate or extra amounts from food and regular diet alone. Individual results may vary and depend on a lot of factors, including age, health conditions, diet, genetic markup, lifestyle, physical activity, and regular exercise. This collagen powder supplement offers an alternative to liquid collagen, collagen gummies, collagen capsules, or collagen pills.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
11.50 oz Tub
Adults mix 1 scoop daily of Codeage Multi Collagen Platinum Edition powder with 8 ounces of your favorite beverage, coffee, smoothies & baked treats to upgrade your diet. Do not exceed recommended dose.
30-Day Stick Pack
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Niacin (as Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate), Multi-Collagen Complex: Grass-Fed Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides (BSE-free), Chicken Bone Broth, Beef Bone Broth (BSE-free), Wild-Caught Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides, Eggshell Membrane Collagen, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate). Contains: Fish (Cod, Snapper), Egg. Amino acid profile (average milligrams per serving): Alanine 867 mg, Arginine 737 mg, Aspartic Acid 558 mg, Glutamic Acid 979 mg, Glycine 2334 mg, Histidine 73 mg, Hydroxylysine 85 mg, Hydroxyproline 1234 mg, Isoleucine 149 mg, Leucine 285 mg, Lysine 358 mg, Methionine 86 mg, Phenylalanine 189 mg, Proline 1354 mg, Serine 325 mg, Threonine 177 mg, Tyrosine 50 mg, Valine 220 mg. Average milligrams per serving naturally occurring; absolute values may vary. Contains 8 of 9 essential amino acids. Not a significant source of protein. Collagen protein does not count toward the FDA recommended Percent Daily Value for protein because it lacks one essential amino acid: tryptophan. Packaged by weight, not volume. Settling may occur.