Kids need certain nutrients to grow up strong and healthy, and to be ready to learn and grow. They can be picky eaters and don’t always eat a wide variety of healthy foods, though, and you can be sure they are not getting all the vitamins and minerals they need if they are living on a steady diet of pasta or chicken fingers. Even good eaters may miss out on key nutrients here and there.
You don’t want to have to worry about your children getting what they need. That’s why there is the Kids Multivitamin Plus Topical Patch with Omega-3. PatchAid Kids Multivitamin Plus Patch with Omega-3
has a unique formula designed with kids in mind. It has 22 essential vitamins and minerals that are necessary for healthy growth and development. It also has antioxidants and the omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA.Kids Multivitamin Plus Topical Patch with Omega-3 by PatchAid:
- May provide essential nutrients that kids do not get each day from their diets.*
- May support healthy metabolism and energy production.*
- May support a strong immune system.*
- May support bone, joint, heart, blood, and brain health.*
- May protect healthy cells from damaging free radicals.*
A multivitamin supplement can take off the daily pressure to beg kids to eat their broccoli and fish.Kids Multivitamin Plus Topical Patch with Omega-3 by PatchAid offers:
- 22 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants Coenzyme Q10 and lutein.
- A stress-free way of giving kids their essential nutrients.
- No worries about upset stomach due to nutrient absorption.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- Wear the patch for as long as you would like, preferably at least 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements. According to a recent study, large studies are needed on the efficacy of multivitamin patches before they can be recommended to the bariatric patient population.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Kids Multivitamin Plus Topical Patch with Omega-3 by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.