Natural Laxative for Your Constipation!
Constipation after bariatric surgery can be common. Irregularity can be caused by many factors.
- Decreased fluid and fiber intake
- Reduced physical activity
- Narcotic painkillers
- Iron or calcium supplements
You can take Prunelax Ciruelax Natural Laxative Coated Tablets for Your Constipation!
Prunelax is an Effective yet Gentle Natural Laxative, recommended for people who suffer from occasional irregularity. Just take them before you go to bed and they work within eight to 12 hours. This Prunelax laxative has only natural ingredients for your peace of mind. The prune pills are coated to make them easier to take. You can also get them in a maximum strength variety for more difficult bouts of constipation. You can take this product with either water or juice.
Also, try these tips to avoid constipation after bariatric surgery:
- Stay hydrated: Drink adequate fluids to help soften your stool. You should drink at least 48 ounces per day. This will also boost your body’s vitamins production after bariatric surgery.
- Exercise: Take frequent short walks throughout the day, as tolerated.
- Consume adequate fiber: Because your eating is primarily focused on high-protein foods following bariatric surgery, your consumption of high-fiber food is limited. Take fiber supplements as needed to help you get at least 15 grams of fiber per day.
- Use laxatives like Prunelax when necessary.
Prunelax Ciruelax Natural Laxative Highlights:
- Works in just 8 to 12 hours
- Each tablet contains 15 mg of sennosides B
- Daily dosage: 1 to 3 tablets
- Provides gentle overnight relief
Some foods that increase constipation:
- Dairy products
- Red meat
- Fast food
- Frozen meals
- Processed food
How long can I take Prunelax?
In order to treat occasional constipation, Prunelax can be used for up to 7 consecutive days.
Can Prunelax lead to dependence?
Dependence is a process that involves brain structures. Prunelax isn't absorbed into the bloodstream, so it cannot reach the brain and create dependency.
Can I use Prunelax during pregnancy?
While strong laxatives are usually not recommended during pregnancy, Prunelax is based on natural ingredients. Always consult your doctor before taking any kind of tablets during pregnancy, in order to avoid any side effects or disease.
Does permanent consumption of laxative increase its tolerance?
No. Tolerance means that the patient must increase the medication dose over time so that it continues to work. The research also states that tolerance to stimulant laxatives is not common and that there is no evidence of rebound constipation after stopping laxative ingestion.
If you have any other questions regarding the use of Prunelax tablets as part of your nutrition, contact our live chat customer service.
Ingredients: Sodium Starch Glycolate, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Copolyvidone, Popadry NS Clear Coating, Collodial Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate Nutrition Facts Serving Size : 2 tablets Serving per Container : 75 Amount Per Serving % Daily value Total Fat .02g 0 Sodium 0mg 0 Total Carbohydrate 1g 0 Protein .02g <1 Prunus Domestica (Prune) Fruit Extract 125mg Cassia Angustifolia (Senna) Leaf 960mg Water 180mg