Tidbits now has a line of KETO meringue cookies with a delicious cappuccino flavor.
- The perfect guilt-free snack with Zero Net Carbs and all the flavor!
- Get your cookie fix without any sugar.
- All-natural ingredients for a perfect indulgent treat.
- No Artificial Colors
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Tidbits is your source for all the flavor and sweetness you need while still maintaining your keto diet! The Keto meringue cookies have a creamy cappuccino flavor with a melt-in-your-mouth texture. You don’t have to stress about staying healthy and satisfying your craving anymore!
There’s nothing better than an afternoon snack to get you through the day — except a healthy and tasty snack that you don’t need to feel guilty about! These sugar-free meringue cookies from TidBits are perfect for everyday snacking. They’re sugar-free, gluten-free, and they’re less than two calories per bite!
Santte Foods' goal is to remake all those traditional treats, but with a twist, taking all the poor ingredients that harm our bodies, and incorporating good natural ingredients for all to consume without ever feeling guilty. They create products of the highest quality for the consumption of your customers, offering the best flavors and healthiest ingredients all with a design so attractive and innovating your customers will love!
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Insulated Shipping Containers with Ice Packs to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to USPS Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cooler only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, BariatricPal cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.