New Brand: G Hughes
Dieting should not mean eating bland food, but How would you like to hear about a way to make your low-carb, weight loss, or sugar-free diet tastier? G Hughes Sugar-Free condiments can be a ticket to healthier living with great tastes. Meet our lineup of G Hughes Sugar-Free BBQ Sauces, Salad Dressings, and other condiments, and think about how this new brand could change your life!
BBQ sauce can make or break your barbecue or grilled meal when it comes to taste, but it often breaks the bank when it comes to sugar. Ingredients such as brown sugar, molasses, and corn syrup can push the calorie and sugar count through the roof, making it almost impossible to fit barbecue into a low-carb or keto diet.
G Hughes Sugar-Free BBQ Sauces have only 10 calories and 2 grams of net carbs per serving. They are free from gluten and aspartame, and include ingredients such as tomatoes, spices, and onion powder. Flavors include Hickory, Original, Carolina Gold, Carolina Sweet Heat, Honey, Mesquite, and Sweet Spicy.
Have you ever eaten a salad, thinking that you were doing right on your diet, only to find out later that your salad dressing broke the calorie bank? Don’t make that mistake again! With G Hughes Sugar-Free Salad Dressings, you have your choice of flavors to liven up your salad without adding sugar.
These are the flavors.
- Balsamic Vinaigrette - good for basic salads with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Asian Miso - try it with chicken and chopped cabbage.
- Coleslaw - makes a creamy blend with shredded cabbage or broccoli slaw.
- French - nice with a cauliflower “potato” salad with chopped celery and diced onion.
- Honey Dijon - goes nicely on green beans or a cold salad.
- Italian - perfect for a Protein Pasta salad with deli meats and cheese.
- Poppyseed - excellent with a simple spinach salad.
- Raspberry vinaigrette - nice for a romaine lettuce salad with garbanzo beans and cucumbers.
- Sweet vinaigrette - good with bitter lettuces and sliced olives.
- Thousand Island - just right on a chopped salad with lettuce, cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, and cheese cubes.
G Hughes Sugar-Free Salad Dressings have about 60 calories per serving and are sugar-free. That can be a fraction of regular salad dressings.
Why go low-carb but add sugar in the condiments just to add flavor? This is often the case with steak sauces, ketchup, and marinades. G Hughes has Sugar-Free Ketchup, Sugar-Free Steak Sauce, and Sugar-Free Marinades in flavors such as Orange Ginger, Lemon Herb, Parm Peppercorn, and Teriyaki. They can give your meat, fish, chicken, and vegetables a delicious flavor without breaking your diet.
Calories and carbs are low, in the range of about 10 to 20 calories per serving. They are gluten-free and delicious, and made with real spices.
With G Hughes Sugar-Free condiments, sugar-free, lower-calorie living is much more delicious. Enjoy meats, salads, and tons of other foods with gusto and without guilt. It’s just another way that the BariatricPal Store is working to make sure your weight loss journey is fun and exciting.