Are you ready for a little "nushtrition" to give you a hand with weight loss? Nush Foods Snack Cakes are sugar-free and keto-friendly, not to mention stunningly delicious. They may be your new best friend in weight loss and post-bariatric surgery success.
Sugar-Free Keto-Friendly Goodness
Can a snack cake that tastes great really be part of your diet? Of course it can! Nush Foods Snack Cakes are designed for keto, low-carb, organic, and natural diets. They are made with real ingredients such as flax, coconut oil, and egg. They have no added sugar or artificial sweeteners, and are sweetened with monk fruit.
Nush Foods Snack Cakes may be portion-controlled and have no more than 180 calories a piece, but they are packed with filling nutrients. They have 5 grams of protein, which is more than the amount in an egg white and is a nutrient that helps maintain metabolism and lean muscle mass. They also have about 14 grams of fat, including from coconut oil.
Getting enough fiber can be challenging on a keto or weight loss diet, but Nush Foods Snack Cakes can get you to your goals. Each serving has 5 grams of fiber, including prebiotic fiber. That is the type of fiber that helps feed healthy bacteria in your gut, which can help with immune and metabolic health.
Nush Foods Snack Cakes come in five great flavors.
- Blueberry Cake with real blueberries but without the guilt of a muffin.
- Banana Nut with banana and walnuts and permission to eat the whole cake.
- Cherry Almond with a decadent taste but no sugar load.
- Pineapple Mango with tropical twists and no traveler’s weight gain.
- Carrot Spice with familiar spice blends and walnuts, but without regrets.
Of course, you can try the Variety Pack to get a taste of all the flavors and make sure you do not miss out on anything.
A Treat Anytime
Since Nush Foods Snack Cakes are individually packaged and ready to eat, there is no hassle when you are hungry. Just rip open a bag and enjoy one on its own, or as part of a more complete meal or snack. There are all kinds of great-tasting ways to add even more protein, fiber, and healthy fats to your snack cake. These are some ideas.
- Carrot Spice with fat-free or regular cream cheese.
- Pineapple Mango with almond butter.
- Blueberry Cake or Banana Nut with peanut butter.
- Cherry Almond with ricotta cheese.
- Pineapple Mango with hummus.
- Blueberry Cake with cottage cheese.
- Carrot Spice with pureed avocado.
- Cherry Almond with cheddar cheese and a slice of turkey breast.
They also go great with a piece of fruit, a string cheese stick, or, if you are going high-fat keto, a smear of butter.
Weight loss should be easy, delicious, convenient, and natural. It is a good thing Nush Foods is there with great-tasting snack cakes designed to fit into your diet! Grab your fill and while you are shopping, check out the other weight loss helpers at the BariatricPal Store.