Protein Omelets for a Quick Breakfast 0
The time between Christmas and New Year’s is supposed to be calm and relaxing, a lull before life goes back to normal again. It could be an ideal time to gather your thoughts and focus on yourself and your health. So why is it so hard to even get a decent breakfast at the start of your day? The BariatricPal Store is taking care of it. BariatricPal Protein Omelets are one way to get a hot breakfast to start off a weight loss day on the right foot.
Breaks Down Breakfast Barriers
What is coming between you and a healthy breakfast? Are you lacking time? Do you need more protein? Are your usual breakfast choices too high in sugar? BariatricPal Protein Omelets address all this!
They are ready in minutes. All you need are water and the stove or microwave, and no measuring is necessary since they come in single-serving packets. They have 15 grams of protein and no more than 2 grams of sugars each. Compare that to a muffin with 5 grams of protein and 40 grams of sugar!
Nutrition for Your Weight Loss Goals
You can fit BariatricPal Protein Omelets into the strictest of weight loss regimens! Each serving of BariatricPal Protein Omelets has 100 calories and 15 grams of protein from high-quality whey, soy, and eggs. They are low in carbs, with no more than 5 grams, and they have no more than 1.5 grams of saturated fat per serving.
There is no need to worry about getting bored at breakfast. BariatricPal Protein Omelets come in three great-tasting flavors.
- Vegetable Omelet with vitamin C and real parsley, red peppers, and tomato.
- Bacon and Cheese Omelet with vegetarian bacon and real spices.
- Southwestern Omelet with vitamins A and C and bell peppers, garlic, and spices.
Other Ways to Eat Them
You can have your BariatricPal Protein Omelets on their own or use them as part of a complete meal, since each one has only 100 calories. These are a few ideas.
- Add ½ cup of cooked broccoli and 1 oz. shredded melted cheddar cheese to your omelet.
- Wrap your omelet in a high-fiber wrap with fresh spinach and feta cheese.
- Add ½ cup of beans and ¼ sliced avocado to your omelet.
- Mix 2 oz. cooked lean ground turkey into your omelet.
- Put your omelet on half a whole-grain English muffin and top with a slice of tomato.
The possibilities are endless!
If you are a believer in a healthy breakfast to start the day, we’re with you! BariatricPal Protein Omelets are quick, great-tasting, and low-carb, so there is no reason to skip the morning meal. Set yourself up for serious weight loss today.