24/7 Feel Good Pack (30-Day Supply) by PatchMD
Weight loss is not just about struggling. In fact, you do better when you work with your body, not against it. Why not feel good 24/7, and lose more weight in the process? You not only feel better, but are actually healthier, when you get enough sleep at night, have plenty of energy during the day, and give your body the dozens of different nutrients it needs. Adequate sleep and more daytime energy add up to faster weight loss, with less struggle.
The 24/7 Feel Good Patch Pack includes a 30-day supply of:
- Sleep Starter Patch, to support your healthy sleep habits with non-habit-forming, all-natural ingredients including melatonin.
- Multivitamin Plus Patch, with 27 essential vitamins and minerals to complement your healthy diet and help prevent nutrient deficiencies.
- B12 Energy Plus Patch, with vitamin B12 and other B vitamins and choline that are necessary for healthy energy production from carbohydrates, protein, and fat, and with no energy crash later.
ALL PatchMD VITAMIN PATCH ORDERS INCLUDE 30 PATCHES (30-DAY SUPPLY)
Easy To Apply: Simply place the patch anywhere on your skin where it is dry, clean and hairless. The shoulder, the back, and the upper buttock are particularly good locations to ensure privacy. Continue to wear the patch for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours. Remove the used patch and apply a new one at the same time each day, placing it on different parts of your body in a revolving cycle. PatchMD patches can be worn during sleep. Avoid using any lotion or cream in the same area as it will inhibit absorption. Patch is not waterproof. It is ok to wear multiple PatchMD patches at a time.
It is not recommended to wear B12 Energy Plus at night as it may keep you awake.
Here are a few more tips:
- Patches can be worn during sleep.
- Avoid using B12 Energy Plus at night as it may keep you awake.
- Patches are not waterproof.
- It is ok to wear multiple patches at a time.
- You can try using all patches at once (for example, putting them on each morning when you wake up, and removing them 8 hours later).
- Or, you can wear just a few patches at once (for example, putting some on in the morning when you wake up and removing them 8 hours later; and putting on the rest of the patches before you go to bed at night and removing them when you wake up in the morning).
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchMD vitamin patches.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
PatchMD Quality Assurance
- Easy to Use - Only 1 patch a day
- Safety Guaranteed - Patch delivery allows lower dosage and minimizes risk of side effects
- Patch Delivery System - Bypasses digestion which partly destroys vitamins before reaching their destinations
- Stays in Place - Patch can be worn anywhere on the body and stays put through intense movements
- Made in USA - Our facilities employ purest quality ingredients and feature the highest level of technical excellence
Dr. Stephanie Nielsen talks about PatchMD technology and nutritionPlease Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.