Bariatric Advantage High ADEK Multivitamin Capsules
Research suggests that patients who have undergone Biliopancreatic Diversion (BP-D) or Biliopancreatic Diversion/Duodenal Switch (BPD-DS) procedures face higher risks for deficiency of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K.
ASMBS guidelines for patients of Gastric Bypass (RYGB/RNY), Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG/SG), and Duodenal Switch (DS) call for a high-potency multivitamin. Nutrient forms should be targeted to address the absorption challenges faced by bariatric patients.
Bariatric Advantage High ADEK Multi is specifically designed to help meet the nutritional needs of patients who have undergone malabsorptive procedures by delivering high levels of vitamins A, D, E, and K in bioavailable nutrient forms.
- Each two-capsule serving delivers:
- Vitamin A 15,000 IU
- Vitamin D 5,000 IU
- Vitamin E 100 IU
- Vitamin K 400 mcg
- Provides a full complex of all B vitamins.
- Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive compared to the D2 form. Vitamin D is critical for calcium absorption.
- Utilizes only natural source vitamin E.
- Provides comprehensive trace mineral support with zinc, selenium from selenomethionine which is a preferred form for the correction of deficiency, along with copper, manganese, chromium, and molybdenum.
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, and silica.
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake, beta-carotene or carotenoid forms excepted, may increase the risk of birth defects and may contribute to osteoporosis. Women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of vitamin A per day, beta-carotene or carotenoid forms excepted unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or other symptoms, contact your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.