Now available from Bariatric Advantage – Ultra Solo. Bariatric Advantage's new once-per-day multivitamin is specifically formulated to help meet gastric sleeve and bypass patients’ vitamin and mineral needs. Ultra Solo has the highest amount of thiamin in a bariatric specialty once-per-day multivitamin. Designed especially for the bariatric patient and formulated with bioavailability in mind. Available with or without iron in chlorophyllin-colored capsules of vegetarian origin.
Each Bariatric Advantage Ultra Solo "One Per Day" Multivitamin without Iron capsule contains:
- 25 mg thiamin
- 3,000 IU vitamin D (from cholecalciferol)
- 500 mcg vitamin B12 (from methylcobalamin)
Bariatric Advantage Ultra Solo "One Per Day" Multivitamin without Iron capsule Highlights:
- Capsule form is often preferred over chewable tablets for long-term supplementation by some bariatric surgery patients
- Provides a full complex of B vitamins with at least 200% DV including vitamin B1 (25 mg), vitamin B12 (500 mcg), and folic acid (800 mg)
- Includes 2 mg of copper as copper citrate which may be easier on the digestive system and may be preferred for bariatric surgery patients
- Utilizes only water-miscible form of vitamin D to support better nutrient absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat intake or do not completely absorb dietary fat that is necessary to adequately absorb ordinary supplement forms of this fat-soluble vitamin
- Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive and more effective than the D2 form
- Utilizes only natural source vitamin E
- Includes 120 mcg vitamin K
- Comprehensive trace mineral support delivering at least 100% DV for iodine, zinc, selenium in selenomethionine form which is the preferred form for the correction of deficiency along with copper, manganese, chromium, and molybdenum.
ASMBS and Bariatric Clinical Guidelines
- Gastric Bypass (RYGB/RNY), Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG/SG), and Duodenal Switch (DS) patients are recommended to take a high potency multivitamin that contains selenium and magnesium.
- Quality absorbable form of nutrients should be used after bariatric surgery due to the absorption challenges of bariatric patients.
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 capsule once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
WARNING: Excess vitamin A intake may increase the risk of birth defects. Women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg of preformed vitamin A per day (vitamin A acetate) unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or other symptoms, call your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
* Daily Value not established.