Bariatric Advantage Ultra Solo "One Per Day" Multivitamin Chewable with Iron Highlights:
- Designed with bioavailability in mind
- Comes in easy-to-break scored tablets
- Is manufactured in a triple-GMP certified facility
- Is preferred over popular competitors' bariatric one-a-day vitamins
- 25mg Thiamin
- 45mg Iron (from iron fumarate, with iron option only)
- 75mcg (3,000mg) Vitamin D (from cholecalciferol)
- 500mcg Vitamin B12 (from cyanocobalamin)
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, fructose, dextrose with maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharides, microcrystalline cellulose, natural and artificial flavors, erythritol, stearic acid (vegetable), citric acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable), sucralose (a non-nutritive sweetener), neohesperidin dihydrochalcone (a non-nutritive sweetener).
WARNING: Excess vitamin A may contribute to a risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or other symptoms, call your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.