Melatonin is a hormone that is naturally produced in the body. Production increases with darkness to prepare the body for sleep. Inadequate melatonin can cause trouble sleeping.
As important as sleep is for productivity, mood, weight, and health, there are many reasons why a good night’s sleep may be hard to come by. Jet lag when traveling in different time zones, working a different shift than before, and getting thrown out of a usual routine are a few reasons why it can be hard to fall asleep or stay asleep and can leave you feeling groggy the next day. BariatricPal 10mg Melatonin Delayed-Release Capsules can supplement the body’s natural production of melatonin.
Melatonin Delayed-Release 10mg Capsules (60ct) - Supports Sleep! by BariatricPal highlights:
- 10 mg Melatonin
- Free from gluten, yeast, wheat, dairy, and salt
- Free from artificial colors and flavors
- 60 Delayed-Release Capsules per bottle
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Melatonin Delayed-Release 10mg Capsules (60ct) - Supports Sleep! by BariatricPal may help:
- Maintain healthy sleep cycles.
- Normalize the ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Support normal hunger levels that can be thrown off with sleep deprivation.
Contains: No sugar, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.