Who can resist chocolate chip pancakes? You don’t have to with BariatricPal Chocolate Chip Pancakes. For 100 calories, you can have fluffy low-carb pancakes with indulgent chocolate chips. Each serving has 15 grams of protein. There’s no need to make a whole batch. You can make one serving at a time in just minutes to get your perfect weight loss day off to an energizing start.
- 15 grams protein
- 100 calories
- Low fat, low carb
- 10% of the daily value for calcium
- Suitable for Solid Foods, Weight Loss, and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Perfect breakfast or snack anytime
7 X BariatricPal Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes Packets Per Box
Ingredients: Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Egg Whites, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Palm Kernel, Coconut, Palm], Cocoa [may be processed with Alkali], Dextrose, Whey [milk], Soy Lecithin [an emulsifier], and vanillin [an artificial flavoring]), Potato Starch, Leavening (Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate), Guar Gum, Eggs, Salt, Fructose, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin.
Allergy Information:Contains milk, wheat (gluten), soy and egg. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
- Preheat a nonstick frying pan at low heat.
- Pour contents of one packet of pancake mix in 1.7oz of water. Stir with fork.
- Pour mixture into the frying pan and cook 2 minutes on each side.