Everything You Need to Know to Lose Weight and Live Well with the Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery
About — The Big Book on the Gastric Bypass
Are you sick and tired of struggling with obesity? If you've been obese for years and have tried every weight loss diet without lasting success, weight loss surgery may be the right choice for you. "The Big Book on the Gastric Bypass: Everything You Need to Lose Weight and Live Well with the Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass" is your complete guide to the Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
Like so many other patients who have struggled with obesity for many years, you may find that the gastric bypass is the tool you need to eat well and finally lose weight for good. The Big Book guides you through each step of the journey, from deciding to get RYGB, finding a surgeon and paying for surgery, to recovering from surgery, following the bypass diet and losing weight and keeping it off for life.
"The Big Book on the Gastric Bypass: Everything You Need to Lose Weight and Live Well with the Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass" treats you with the respect you deserve and provides facts and analysis in simple language. It discusses everything related to obesity, weight loss, the gastric bypass and the weight loss surgery diet so that you can make the best decisions for yourself. The book further helps you by being a source of advice and motivation. It contains stories from real-life bypass patients, told in their words. When you're ready to learn all about losing weight and living well with the Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, grab your copy of the book and get reading!
About the book's authors:
With every page of "The BIG Book on the Gastric Bypass" you will learn important details such as:
- The options for surgical weight loss and what is involved with the Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass.
- How to make your decision and what questions to ask before surgery
- What your diet and exercise will look like following the procedure
- How to adjust to your incredible new body
- And so much more
Lifelong weight loss and better health can be yours with the help of this book!
The BIG Book on the Gastric Bypass
Is the definitive guide for your gastric bypass journey for weight loss. Likeso many other patients who have struggled with obesity for many years, you may find that the gastric bypass is the tool you need to eat well and finally lose weight for good.
Table of Contents:
- 01 - Obesity – A Widespread Disease
- 02 - Options for Losing Weight: Diets, Exercise, Weight Loss Drugs, and Weight Loss Surgery
- 03 - All About the Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- 04 - RYGB and Its Potential Benefits
- 05 - Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass: Risks and Considerations
- 06 - Considering Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass: What You Need to Know
- 07 - Planning for the Gastric Bypass
- 08 - Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Costs, Insurance and More
- 09 - Pre-Surgery Tips
- 10 - Final Preparation for RYGB
- 11 - Your Time at the Hospital After Surgery
- 12 - Aftercare: Your Post-Surgery Care Program
- 13 - Post-Surgery Diet: From Liquid Diet to Solid Foods
- 14 - RYGB Diet 101
- 15 - The RYGB Diet and Nutrition
- 16 - Physical Activity to Control Weight Loss
- 17 - The First Year After RYGB is Filled With Changes
- 18 - The Benefits of a Strong Support System
- 19 - Online Support and BariatricPal.com