Skin is beautiful and it is what people see first when they look at you. Wrinkles, acne, and dark circles can be demoralizing, and they may be signs of a nutrient deficiency.
Plus, did you know that your skin is the largest organ of the body? It helps protect against infections and dehydration, it helps regulate body temperature, it helps synthesize vitamin D when you are in the sun, and it enhances your senses by letting you feel sensations such as heat, pain, cold, and touch.
With all that, why wouldn’t you try to keep skin nourished to support it in looking young and healthy, and performing its best? The Clear Skin Acne Prevention Patch by PatchAid is designed to contain nutrients that are linked to skin health so you do not need to worry about getting them all from foods alone.
Your skin depends on certain nutrients to be at its best. Vitamin A is a common ingredient in skin health products. Vitamins C and E are antioxidants, and other antioxidants in the Clear Skin Acne Prevention Patch are selenium, curcumin, and L-Carnitine. Type II Collagen helps form the tissue that keeps skin tight and elastic to prevent wrinkles and sagging skin.
Clear Skin Acne Prevention Patch by PatchAid:
- May reduce cellular damage from oxidative processes.
- May promote healthy skin.
- May support normal skin aging.
- May support a strong immune system.
Clear Skin Acne Prevention Patch by PatchAid offers:
- Retinyl acetate and essential nutrients for skin health.
- A hassle-free way of getting essential nutrients, antioxidants, and collagen.
- No concerns over upset stomach due to nutrient absorption.
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with a white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear patch designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Clear Skin Acne Prevention Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
Please wear the patch not longer than 8 hours.
All patches are free of Artificial Dyes, Casein, Corn, Colors, Dairy, Egg, Fillers, Flavorings, Gluten, GMO’s, Latex, MSG, Peanuts, Preservatives, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts and Wheat.