This variety pack includes the following items:
- Allergy Plus Vitamin Patch
- Anti-Aging Complete Topical Vitamin Patch
- B12 Energy Plus Vitamin Patch
- Biotin Plus Vitamin Patch for Hair, Skin, and Nails
- Carb Neutralizer Patch
- Clear Skin Acne Prevention Patch
- Collagen Plus Vitamin Patch
- CoQ10 Plus Patch
- Easy Cycle Patch
- Eye Health Vitamin Patch
- Focus and Clarity Vitamin Patch
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin Topical Plus Vitamin Patch
- Glutathione Plus Patch
- Hangover Plus Vitamin Patch
- Immune Defense Plus Vitamin Patch
- Iron Plus Vitamin Patch
- Keto BHB Plus Patch
- Menopause Relief Patch
- Metabolism Plus with Garcinia Cambogia Patch
- Migraine Relief Patch
- MultiVitamin Plus Topical Patch without Iron
- MultiVitamin Plus Topical Vitamin Patch
- Natural Weight Loss Enhancer Patch
- Nausea Relief Patch
- Omega-3 Vitamin Patch
- Relax & Unwind Patch
- Simply Iron Patch
- Sleep Aid Topical Vitamin Patch
- Slim Trim Appetite Suppressant Patch
- Vitamin C Plus Vitamin Patch
- Vitamin D3 with K2 Vitamin Patch
- Vitamin D3/Calcium Vitamin Patch
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with a white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear backing designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Duodenal Switch Vitamin Patch Pack by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
All patches are free of Artificial Dyes, Casein, Corn, Colors, Dairy, Egg, Fillers, Flavorings, Gluten, GMO’s, Latex, MSG, Peanuts, Preservatives, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts and Wheat.