When there is a problem with the digestive system so that the enzymes or bile salts necessary to emulsify these nutrients are not available, a condition called malabsorption is the result. Malabsorption occurs when these nutrients are not absorbed and this often leads to a deficiency of these nutrients which can ultimately result in serious adverse health outcomes.
DEKAs Bariatric’s Delivery Technology
DEKAs Bariatric is formulated with a delivery technology that overcomes the lack of bile salts and pancreatic enzymes so that these fat-soluble nutrients can be absorbed. This clinically proven technology helps to emulsify the fat-soluble nutrients and deliver them to the gut so that they can be absorbed.
How does DEKAs Bariatric Chewable Tablets compare to Bariatric Advantage's Advanced EA Multivitamin?
- Same developers of Bariatric Advantage Advanced EA Multivitamin
- Same delivery technology as Bariatric Advantage Advanced EA Multivitamin
- More vitamin D (patients have been shown to need more) than Bariatric Advantage Advanced EA Multivitamin.
- More Thiamin than Bariatric Advantage Advanced EA Multivitamin (consistent with the new ASMBS guidelines that say “At least12mg/d” – “Prevalence of TD post-WLS ranges from 1% to 49% and varies by type of WLS and post-WLS time frame.”
- Free of artificial flavors
- But most importantly it tastes better!!
Recommended Dosage: 1 chewable tablet daily or as directed by a physician.