Ever wish you had a sweet, Keto-friendly snack you could fall back on when you’re craving sugar? Something small enough that you can carry with you in your bag when you’re on the go? And if you’re a busy mom - wouldn’t it be great if you had a sweet snack that even your kids can enjoy with you? If you’ve answered “yes” to any of the above… You’re in luck because Keto Gummy Bears are perfect for you! At just 3 grams of net carbs...
Trick ‘em into loving low-carb.
Are you the only one who follows a keto diet in your family or your circle of friends? Wondering how to make them like it too? Tasty treats help with that!
The perfect keto snack to satisfy your sweet tooth! Keto candy that keeps you in ketosis.
What Are Keto Gummies Made Of?
Here’s what makes this treat keto-friendly.
- MCT Oil. These are fats that come from coconut oils. Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are a form of fats that are easily absorbed and used as a source of energy or converted into ketones to fuel your body and mind.
- Erythritol. Used as a sugar substitute, erythritol has a sweetness that’s close to sugar but it does not spike your blood glucose.
- Stevia. Stevia is calorie-free and a healthy replacement for regular sugar. It is known to have antidiabetic and antioxidant properties.
- Prebiotic Soluble Fiber from Chicory Root. Chicory root fiber promotes a healthy gut. It increases your feeling of fullness and also helps with your bowel movements.
When Keto Gummies Work Best
- Snacks. Munch on these bite-sized gummies on the go or when time seems to stand still. Keep them by your desk for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon treat.
- Dessert. Add them to your baked goods or use them as toppings for your party cupcakes. Kids and adults will love them.
- Post-Workout Fuel. Exhausted and sleepy after a workout? These gummy bears contain MCT oil which can serve as your recovery fuel.
- Travel. Gummy bears are among the best travel snacks. They’re mess-free, handy, and a delicious way to survive road trips and long flights.