LIVIVA Organic Rice Shaped Shirataki with Oat Fiber is the superfood you’ve been looking for – but didn’t know existed. Made with organic konjac root, this pasta has just 15 calories, zero sugar, and zero fat per serving. Artisan-crafted using only all-natural ingredients with no additives or preservatives, LIVIVA Organic Rice Shaped Shirataki with Oat Fiber can be used like any other pasta!
LIVIVA Organic Rice Shaped Shirataki with Oat Fiber (400g) Highlights:
- 15 Calories, 0g Sugar, 0g Fat per serving
- 100% Organic, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Keto, Halal & Kosher certified
- LIVIVA Organic Rice Shaped Shirataki with Oat Fiber is a healthy alternative to regular pasta
- A Low Calorie Food
- Keto Certified
- Low in net carbs
- Gluten Free
- No Odor
- Delicious taste that is firm to the bite
Ingredients: Water, Organic Konjac Flour, Oat Fiber, Citric Acid
- Rinse thoroughly and drain. Be sure to squeeze out all excess water. Dry with paper towel.
- Serve with your favorite sauce or vegetables. Create delicious hot or cold dishes, use in a stir-fry or add to soups. For best results, allow to absorb sauce for a few minutes.
COLD WEATHER ALERT: During the chilly Winter months, Shirataki Noodle bags can freeze and potentially ruin the integrity and texture of the noodle. If your region is below 20 degrees F, we suggest you delay ordering Shirataki Noodles. Thank you.
WARNING: Konjac pasta, also known as shirataki noodles, may cause digestive issues for some bariatric surgery patients, such as gas, bloating, and stomach discomfort. Please consult with your surgeon or dietitian before adding it to your diet.