Savory, snackable protein!
Want a tangy, spicy tortilla chip you can enjoy any time? Lucky you! We made Quest Chili Lime Tortilla Style Protein Chips to feed your flavor cravings!
ENJOY MORE. CARB LESS: The Quest Chili Lime Tortilla Style Protein Chips provide all the crunch and satisfying taste of a regular tortilla chip. Only ours have 20g of protein and 3g net carbs per bag
CRUNCH INTO COMPLETE PROTEINS: The Quest Chili LimeTortilla Style Protein Chips are made with complete, dairy-based proteins to provide your body with 9 essential amino acids
SALTY, SAVORY, CRUNCHY: Quest Chili Lime Tortilla Style Protein Chips are seasoned to perfection and contain no added soy ingredients
BAKED, NEVER FRIED: Quest Chili Lime Tortilla Style Protein Chips are baked to provide you with the satisfying crunch you crave without adding oils to your chips
CHIPS THAT TRAVEL WITH YOU: Take Quest Chili Lime Tortilla Style Protein Chips with you in your backpack, purse, car console, gym bag, or wherever your adventures take you
- 20g Protein
- 3g Net Carbs*
- 0g Sugar
- 1g Fiber
- Certified Gluten-Free
Contains Milk, Soy. Processed in a facility that also processes soy and wheat.
Due to global supply chain issues, Quest™ recently reformulated some of its products to contain vegetable oil including soybean which is considered an allergen. The small amount contained within the product will not change the quality, flavor or texture of the product. Quest™ remains committed to using the high-quality dairy-based proteins to help give you the amino acids you need.
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping. We suggest that you omit any heavy items from your order if you're concerned about your chips arriving uncrushed.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choices of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.