High Protein Snacks Perfect for On the Go
Are you looking for high protein snacks on the go? The BariatricPal Store has you covered! We have all sorts of snacks high in protein for anyone who has a busy lifestyle, who gets caught in traffic, stuck at work, or needs high protein low calorie snacks all the time.
What should you look for in your low calorie high protein snacks? These are what we think are important.
- They taste great. Whatever flavor you’re craving, the snack should satisfy it.
- They are convenient. They’re portable and you don’t have to measure them.
- They’re easy to store. You don’t need a refrigerator.
- They’re ready to eat right from the package, or you can make them in seconds with water.
- They fit into your diet. That may mean they have a high dose of protein, they’re low in carbs and sugar, and they have a reasonable amount of calories that can fit into your meal plan.
Protein Bars are classic. Stick one in your pocket, purse, or car, and you’re good to go. They come in all sorts of flavors so you can find one that is perfect for your mood. These are just some of the choices to make.
- Crispy, chewy, or with a combination.
- Coated or drizzled with chocolate or yogurt, or not coated.
- With chocolate, oatmeal, cinnamon, caramel, peanut butter, coconut, almonds, or more.
- With or without bits and pieces such as pretzels, nuts, raisins, or chocolate chips.
BariatricPal Protein Bars are snacks high in protein and low in carbs. Some of them have extra benefits, such as dietary fiber or essential vitamins and minerals.
- Ready-to-Shake Protein Shakes come with a bottle. Just fill it up with water to the fill line, close it, shake it, and drink it.
- Single-serve packets can go anywhere with you. Mix it with water or another favorite beverage and have some protein.
- Protein Powder Tubs can sit on your counter. When you’re ready for a shake or it’s time to leave, just take a scoop or two and put it in a shaker bottle. Then fill it up with water when you’re ready for your Protein Shake.
You can also select the BariatricPal Protein Shake that meets your exact needs.
- BariatricPal Protein One in Double Chocolate, Creamy French Vanilla, or Strawberry Delight has essential vitamins and minerals.
- Bariatric Clean Whey has fiber and probiotics as BariatricPal Clean Whey. Flavors include Strawberry, Vanilla, and Chocolate.
- Other BariatricPal Protein Shakes are some of the best low calorie high protein snacks you can choose. They are low in carbohydrates and have 12 to 15 grams of protein. Many of them have 80 to 110 calories.
When it comes to variety, BariatricPal Protein Shakes can’t be beat.
- Protein Smoothies and Protein Fruit Drinks are great on a hot day for refreshment and protein without sugar.
- Protein Shakes in sweet flavors include Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Vanilla, New York Cheesecake, and Salted Caramel.
- Hot Protein Drinks offer something a little different if you’re looking for a morning snack or post-dinner sweet treat without spiking blood sugar. Hot Chocolate in many varieties, as well as Mocha, are a few choices.
Each bag has 16 to 18 grams of protein, from milk protein isolate, and only 120 to 130 calories. It’s nice knowing you can eat the whole bag without worrying about eating too much. And, they’re free from artificial sweeteners. That can make you feel better about putting them in your body when you’re on the go.
They sure don’t taste like diet food, though. They come in these flavors.
- Barbecue, with a smoky taste and real molasses and tomato powder.
- Ranch, with buttermilk-based seasoning and without trans fat or starches that can be in potato chips.
- Strawberry Cream, with real strawberry powder.
- Salted Caramel, with the perfect blend of sweet and salty.
With that much protein, you can be sure that BariatricPal Protein Crisps can help you hit your daily protein goals and your overall weight loss goals.
Potato and tortilla chips may have been your go-to crunchy snacks in the past, but they’re not high protein low calorie snacks that’ll keep you on a low-carb weight loss diet. Still, you don’t have to give up chips entirely.
BariatricPal Protein Diet Protein Chips are a great choice for a crunchy snack. They taste amazing and they give you the crunchy you are looking for. If you love chips, there has to be a flavor of BariatricPal Protein Diet Protein Chips that makes you happy. They come in Barbecue, Spicy Nacho Cheese, Sea Salt and Vinegar, Ranch, and even Dill Pickle.
Each serving has 15 grams of protein and 5 grams of dietary fiber. You can even eat the whole bag without worry. That’s definitely not true of regular chips, which can have 20 to 60 grams of carbs in a bag that’s sold as a snack. Try out BariatricPal Proti Diet Protein Chips and see how fun it can be to lose weight!
Don’t let their great nutritionals fool you, though. BariatricPal Protein Cookies taste fabulous. Soft-baked Protein Cookies include Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, and Double Chocolate. Protein Wafer flavors include Lemon, Mocha, Raspberry, and Vanilla. Proti Diet Wafer Bars are chocolate or vanilla coated and include Key Lime, Chocolate, Butterscotch and Sea Salt, and Peanut.Protein Gummies by Liquacel have 140 calories and 6 grams of fiber. Better yet, they’re fat-free and have 13 grams of protein. They have only 4 grams of sugar compared to gummies with 16 or more grams for the same serving size and almost no protein.
Each pack comes with Peach Mango and Watermelon flavor gummies. The bag has 1 serving, so you can enjoy it all at once or savor them throughout the day.
Are you looking for something sweet? Do you want something salty? What about spicy? Youtopia Snacks Protein Snack Mix may have exactly what you are craving. These delicious low calorie high protein snacks come in these varieties.
- So Money Honey Mustard with honey mustard jalapeno sticks, southwest fava crisps, and roasted almonds. It’s a balanced blend of spicy, salty, and sweet flavors.
- Espresso Obsesso with mocha espresso cookie puffs, organic dark espresso coffee beans, and roasted almonds. It’s perfect if you’re looking for a pick-me-up that won’t fill you out.
- Bananas for Chocolate with mocha espresso cookie puffs, organic dark chocolate sunflower seeds, and organic banana chips. How can you say no to bananas and dark chocolate?
These flavors may sound indulgent, but they can fit right into your weight loss plan. For each flavor, the entire bag has just 130 calories. You can be sure they’ll help you stave off hunger for a while, since each bag has 8 grams of protein and 3 grams of dietary fiber. And don’t worry - if you can’t decide which flavor sounds best, you can just pick up the Variety Pack.
Munchy Crunchy Bean Snacks
Munchy Crunchy Bean Snacks are some of the healthiest low calorie high protein snacks you can choose. They’re among the healthiest, too! They’re made with ingredients such as soybeans, edamame, and real spices. They’re naturally gluten-free and nut-free, and they have non-GMO ingredients.
These are the delicious flavors of Munchy Crunchy Bean Snacks.
- Salted Caramel. It tastes sweet but doesn’t put you over your sugar limit for the day. You can eat it plain or put it on yogurt or cottage cheese.
- Rockin' Ranch. With natural seasonings, onion powder, and spices, this is a way better choice than carb-laden, fried potato chips.
- Chillin' Chipotle. A little spicy, this flavor has real onion powder, tomato powder, and chipotle powder.
You can also opt for a Variety Pack to get all of these flavors.
Munchy Crunchy Bean Snacks have 16 grams of plant protein and 170 calories per serving. They have 7 grams of dietary fiber to help you stay full for longer, not to mention help stabilize blood sugar levels and support digestive health.
They come in a single-serving bag or you can order a pack of 5 or 10 bags.
When you’re looking for low calorie high protein snacks, Simply Snackin’ Meat Snacks should be at the top of your list. Each one has only 60 calories, but it contains 11 grams of protein from chicken breast. That means it’s high-quality protein with all of the essential amino acids. There are only 3 grams of carbohydrates.
These are the delicious flavors of Simply Snackin’ Meat Snacks.
- Simply Snackin' - Chicken Breast with Black Bean Salsa
- Simply Snackin' - Chicken' N Cherries with BBQ
- Simply Snackin' - Italiano Chicken with Romano
- Simply Snackin' - Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Mangos
They’re natural and gluten-free. They’re also made only from poultry raised without antibiotics or added hormones. Simply Snackin’ Meat Snacks are a great option for taking chicken with you wherever you go without worrying about refrigeration.
They’re so low in calories that you can have them pretty much for any occasion. They’re great as a pre or post-workout snack or a snack in the car.
You can have them for high protein low calorie snacks on their own, or pair them with another nutritious food for a slightly more substantial snack. For example, they are great with a string cheese stick for a very low-carb snack with calcium. Or, you could have them with berries or a few whole-grain crackers for a high-fiber snack.
Salmon Cracklets are snacks high in protein that are made with a superfood: salmon. Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are linked to improved heart health and other health benefits. These Salmon Cracklets have 20 grams of protein and 150 calories per serving, and they are naturally free from carbohydrates. They’re also gluten-free.
They come in these flavors.
There’s also a variety pack.
They come in single-serving pouches with a resealable top. You can snack on them anytime and save some for later.
Asha Pops Popped Water Lily Seeds
Asha Pops Popped Water Lily Seeds are a natural alternative to popcorn that can be a low calorie high protein snack with 100 calories and 5 grams of protein. The serving is big: 2 cups. These crunchy puffed snacks come in these flavors.
- Dark Chocolate with cocoa, cinnamon, nutmeg
- Turmeric Garlic with antioxidants from turmeric.
- Chili Lime with cayenne pepper, lime, jalapeno, and onion
- Vegan Cheese with nutritional yeast and tons of B vitamins.
Water lily seeds are naturally grown in India. They are sources of vitamins and mineral including manganese, magnesium, and copper.
White Cheddar Cheese Kruncheeze
Kay’s White Cheddar Cheese Kruncheeze are little cheesy chips with 12 grams of protein per serving. They have 120 calories per serving. They’re made with plant-based protein from soy and pea and they have real white cheddar cheese. Kay’s White Cheddar Cheese Kruncheeze are gluten-free.
Kay’s White Cheddar Cheese Kruncheeze come in a single-serving bag. You can have them straight from the bag, or pair them with a high-protein or low-carb dip, such as guacamole. You can also have them as part of larger high protein low calorie snacks, such as sprinkled on tuna or onto a salad.