New Brand Alert: Atkins
You may have heard the name “Atkins” as a hallmark for low-carb diets, but are you familiar with the wide variety of products they have? They’re designed to keep you satisfied and nourished without going off of your low-carb diet. The BariatricPal Store now has Atkins brand low-carb Snacks, Meal Replacements, Protein Shakes, and Treats. Keep reading to learn more about Atkins Low-Carb Products and how you can use them to help you meet your weight loss goals on a low-carb or other type of diet.
Having high-protein meals at the ready can help you stay on track while reducing hunger. Atkins has some great options for you that are high in protein and dietary fiber, but free from added sugars. They won’t spike blood sugar or increase cravings.
Atkins Meal Bars come in more than 10 delicious flavors, including Cookies n’ Creme, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel, Double Fudge Brownie, Blueberry Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Caramel Pretzel, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Each one has a delicious coating and a high-protein core. They have 13 grams of protein, 4 grams of net carbs, and more than 20 essential vitamins and minerals.
Atkins Ready-to-Drink Shakes with Protein and Fiber have 7 grams of dietary fiber and 30 grams of protein. Plus, they’re fortified with at least 20% of the daily value for more than 20 essential vitamins and minerals, so you don’t have to miss out on nutrients just because you’re having a shake instead of a solid meal. Flavors of Atkins Shakes include Strawberry, Dark Chocolate Delight, Chocolate Banana, and Creamy Cinnamon Swirl. They also come in Iced Coffee and Iced Chai varieties.
Atkins Low-Carb Protein Snacks
- Protein Chips come in Nacho Cheese, Ranch, and Chipotle BBQ. They’re made with a protein blend that has 13 grams of protein, and each serving has only 4 grams of net carbs.
- Protein Cookies come in Chocolate Chip, Double Chocolate Chip, and Peanut Butter. Each one has 10 grams of protein and 7 grams of dietary fiber to satisfy hunger for longer, and they’re free from added sugars.
- Protein Wafer Crisps have 10 grams of protein and 6 grams of dietary fiber. They come in Chocolate Creme and Peanut Butter flavors.
Sometimes you just need to have a treat, even if you’re not looking for any specific nutritional benefit. Atkins has the answer to that! Their keto-friendly treats have no added sugars and are delightfully satisfying. Examples include the following.
- Sweet and Salty Crunch Bites, with caramel, dark chocolate, and sea salt.
- Chocolate Covered Almonds, with rich chocolate coating over each decadent piece.
- Pecan Caramel Clusters, with real pecans and a dark chocolate coating.
- Endulge Squares, with milk chocolate coating and rich, creamy caramel filling in each square.
The BariatricPal Store’s goal is to keep you on your diet and loving it. Atkins Products can help you do that. They’re low in carbs, completely convenient, and guaranteed to taste great. Whether you need a boost of protein or a delicious low-sugar snack, Atkins has what you need.