New Brand Frontera
Eating well will never be boring again when you add Frontera Skillet Sauces to your meals. Turn the same old proteins into delicious Mexican-inspired dishes in a matter of minutes. Frontera Skillet Sauces come in a variety of southwestern flavors to tantalize your taste buds, and they are low-carb and wholesome. Here’s what you should know about Frontera Skillet Sauces, and you can meet the whole lineup at The BariatricPal Store.
Quick and Healthy Meal Helper
Are you facing yet another meal of plain chicken, beef, or fish? It’s hard to get enough protein after bariatric surgery, and sometimes the choices just get boring. But that’s not so with Frontera Skillet Sauces! Bring bold flavors to your meals in minutes.
Some brands of sauces are high in fat, calories, sugar, or carbs. Sometimes, they’re made with mainly starch. But Frontera Skillet Sauces are made with wholesome ingredients such as tomatoes, red or green chiles, garlic, onion, and real spices. They are low in carbs and have only 20 to 35 calories per serving.
Each package of Frontera Skillet Sauces contains 8 ounces and has enough to season four generous servings of meat. That’s enough for your family, or enough to make extras and save the rest for another day.
A Meal to Escape the Everyday
- Slow Cook Sauce for Beef, Red Chile. Once you season your beef, consider using it for low-carb burrito bowls, or make burritos on Low-Carb or Protein Wraps.
- Slow Cook Sauce for Pork with Lime and Chipotle. It makes great pulled pork lettuce wraps with chopped celery and lime juice.
- Enchilada Sauce, Green Chile with Roasted Tomatillo and Garlic. Use Keto or Low-Carb Tortillas and shredded cheese to make a bubbly, delicious enchilada casserole.
- Enchilada Sauce, Red Chile with Roasted Tomato and Garlic. Serve cheesy enchiladas with chopped tomatoes for an easy and low-carb dinner.
- Fajita Skillet Sauce with Chipotle and Lime. A bit of heat and a kick from the lime can turn fajitas into a filling, diet-friendly meal with bell peppers and onions.
Taco night can be family-friendly when you use Frontera Skillet Sauces. They’re low enough in carbs and calories to fit into a weight loss diet, and they taste great so your family will never realize they’re eating healthily. Here are the varieties we have.
- Taco Skillet Sauce for Beef with Red Chile and Cumin
- Taco Skillet Sauce for Chicken with Red Onion, Tomato, and Garlic
- Taco Skillet Sauce for Steak with Chipotle and Garlic
- Taco Skillet Sauce for Shrimp and Fish with Key Lime
Have them with lettuce wraps or with Keto Tortillas or Wraps. Serve toppings such as shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, shredded low-fat cheddar or jack, guacamole, and olives. Nobody but you will know that this delicious meal is healthy!
Take away bland, boring proteins and put great-tasting meals on your table when you start using Frontera Skillet Sauces. They have authentic flavors and are easy to use. Frontera Skillet Sauces can make it easy to get your protein and love your diet. It’s another way the BariatricPal Store is working to keep you happy and excited on your weight loss diet,