New Brand: Skinny Girl
Sometimes it may feel as though dieting means sacrifice, but that’s just not true. It’s common to feel that you need to give up the finer things or simplest pleasures in life, or that anything on your diet can’t possibly taste good. Skinny Girl is a brand that adds flavor and a bit of luxurious pleasure to life, without excess carbs or calories. It is possible to become skinny with Skinny Girl!
Say farewell to salad dressings that add more calories than a meal should have. Say bye to diet salad dressings that make you wish you had skipped the dressing altogether. Say hello to Skinny Girl Salad Dressings,
They are flavorful, low in calories, with 5 to 10 per serving, and free from sugar. They are ready to use in salads or as a marinade. Here are the flavors we have.
- Balsamic Vinaigrette - perfect for a basic salad or for roasting cauliflower or root vegetables.
- Buttermilk Ranch - turn a side salad into a dish to remember, or dip veggies into it for a low-carb, high-flavor snack.
- Honey Dijon - sweet without sugar, and tangy without guilt, this is perfect for dipping chicken or over roasted vegetables.
- Italian - with herbs and spices, add this to Keto Pasta mixed with chopped vegetables, sliced olives, and cheese or chicken cubes.
- Poppyseed - turn a chopped salad into a gourmet dish.
- Raspberry Vinaigrette - a bit sweet, somewhat tangy, this is almost made for spinach or romaine salad with chicken or shrimp.
Each of the flavors of Skinny Girl Salad Dressings comes in a bottle with 8 servings.
What happens if you marry two of the guiltier pleasures in life, while removing the main source of guilt? You might end up with a product that changes your life in a great way. Skinny Girl Cocktail-Inspired Preserves may be just that product. Part fruity and part mocktail, they are all delicious and free from sugar.
These are the flavors.
- Apricot Mimosa
- Blackberry Mule
- Merlot Grape
- Raspberry Bellini
- Strawberry Rosé
Each one is bursting with fruity goodness and adult fun, though they have only 10 calories per serving. They also have 4 grams of fiber to help you fill up.
These spreads are amazing on Protein or Keto Bread on their own or with peanut or almond butter. You can pair them with cheese or ham, or even have them with a Protein Donut or Protein Bagel for breakfast. If you are a baker, consider trying them with a fresh-baked slice of Keto Cake Mix or Cookie. You cannot go wrong with these spreads!
The BariatricPal Store is committed to making it easier to stick to your bariatric, low-carb, or weight loss diet by providing diet-friendly foods that taste great. Skinny Girl helps us with that mission. After you take a taste of Skinny Girl Salad Dressings or Cocktail-Inspired Preserves, we think you will agree. Try them all, and find out for yourself how grand a weight loss lifestyle can be.