It can be challenging to get enough protein. One problem is consuming enough grams. Another issue is digesting and absorbing that protein so your body can use it properly. That is where Pre-Protein comes in.
Pre-Protein is liquid protein that is predigested to give your body the amino acids it needs. It tastes great and is convenient, and it could bridge the gap if you are falling short.
Pre-Digested Protein with All Essential Amino Acids
Pre-Protein has 20 grams of protein. That is about one-third of the minimum amount that many bariatric surgery patients are supposed to get.
Protein is necessary for so many reasons.
- It reduces hunger so it can help you lose weight.
- It supports lean muscle mass to keep you active and to boost metabolism.
- It is needed as a structural component in your body.
- It supports a healthy immune system to fight infections.
Protein is made up of amino acids. Your body needs all of the essential amino acids to be healthy. The source of protein in Pre-Protein is collagen. It contains all of the essential amino acids, plus extra amounts of L-tryptophan and L-cysteine.
The collagen in Pre-Protein is hydrolyzed. In other words, it is predigested. The collagen protein that is in Pre-Protein is already broken down into the amino acids that are its building blocks. That means you do not need to depend on your body’s digestive system to break it down.
Boost of Protein for Bariatric Surgery Patients and Others
Anyone can use Pre-Protein. It may be especially helpful for bariatric surgery patients. They may have a more sensitive stomach, and may have higher protein needs. Taking Pre-Protein is an easy way to get your amino acids without worrying about digesting protein.
Pre-Protein is also suitable for these groups of people.
- People with diabetes.
- Patients on dialysis.
- Burn and wound care patients.
- Older adults with suboptimal nutrition.
- Mango - available in a 16-ounce bottle and in single-serving 1-ounce packets
- Orange - available in 16 and 30-ounce bottles
- Cherry - available in 16-ounce bottles
- Grape - available in 16 and 30-ounce bottles
- Peach - available in 16-ounce bottle and in single-serving 1-ounce packets
Easy Way to Get Protein
Pre-Protein tastes just fine on its own. Or, you can mix it with water or another favorite beverage, such as almond milk. Try it with regular or soy milk to get an extra dose of protein. You can even mix it into yogurt, cottage cheese, or protein oatmeal.
On-the-go packets are super convenient if you need a single serving while you are out and about. Or you can get the larger bottles and keep one and home and one at work so it is always available.
Just browse our store to get your Pre-Protein and see what other great finds you can discover! We are committed to keeping you healthy with high-protein, sugar-free products that are easy to use and taste great.