You’ve come to the right place if you want to simplify your bariatric vitamin regimen. Bari Life offers the only bariatric multivitamins on the market that are all-in-one and meet the ASMBS recommendations. No other vitamin supplementation needed!
Simplify your vitamin regimen today with Bari Life Multivitamin Tablets. They are designed for all bariatric surgery patients. The tablets have a nice vanilla scent and a hydrophilic coating that makes them very easy-to-swallow. The dosage depends on the type of bariatric surgery. (See Recommended Dosage under Directions below).
- 1500 mg Calcium Citrate
- 45 mg Iron
- 6,000 IU Vitamin D
- 600 MCG B12
- No other vitamin supplementation needed!
- Meets or exceeds all of the ASMBS Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Special coating that makes them very Easy-To-Swallow
- Pleasant Vanilla Scent (no overwhelming vitamin smell)
- No chalky aftertaste left from chewable
- 180ct, 60 servings
This modular formula easily adapts to patients needs and it meets or exceeds the clinical practice guidelines set by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS), making it truly complete.
Until recently practitioners have been in search for the magic combination of supplements to fend off and prevent deficiencies for their patients. Often, bariatric patients are left with a shopping cart full of supplements and a complicated schedule to follow. Healthcare professionals are asking too much of patients with this approach. Patients are more compliant and develop fewer deficiencies on Bari Life.
This also comes in Powder Form!
Love this complete formula, but want to try something new? Bari Life offers two multivitamin powder flavors: Lemonade and their newly refined Watermelon! The Bari Life multivitamin tablet is the exact same formula as their powder. Three Bari Life multivitamin tablets have the same content as one scoop of Bari Life multivitamin powder or one packet.
3 tablets contain :
- Vitamin A: 5,000 IU
- Vitamin C: 60mg
- Vitamin D: 3,000 IU
- Vitamin E: 100 IU,
- Vitamin K:120mcg
- Thiamine: 25mg
- Riboflavin: 4mg
- Niacin: 20mg
- Vitamin B6: 4mg
- Folic Acid:400mcg
- Vitamin B12: 300mcg
- Biotin: 300mcg
- Pantothenic acid: 20mg
- Calcium: 750mg
- Iron: 22.5mg
- Iodine: 150mcg
- Magnesium: 400mg
- Zinc: 15mg
- Selenium: 70mcg
- Manganese: 2mg
- Chromium: 120mcg
- Molybdenum: 100mcg
How Many Bari Life Complete Bariatric Multivitamin Tablets Do I Take?
- Non-Surgical and Pre-Surgical Patients: 3 tablets/daily (spaced throughout the day)
- Adjustable Gastric Band: 3 tablets/daily (spaced throughout the day)
- Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy: 6 tablets/daily (3 in the morning & 3 in the evening OR 2 in the morning, 2 around lunchtime & 2 in the evening)
- Gastric Bypass: 6 tablets/daily (3 in the morning & 3 in the evening OR 2 in the morning, 2 around lunchtime & 2 in the evening)
- Duodenal Switch: 8 tablets/daily (3 in the morning, 2 around lunch & 3 in the evening OR 2 in the morning, 2 around lunch, 2 at dinner & 2 before sleep)
- The tablets are very easy to swallow when taken with enough water
- The easy swallow coating is not fully activated unless it has a few seconds in water
- Swish the tablet around with water so that the easy swallow coating is activated
- It doesn’t have to be water- it can be any fluid- water is great to keep you hydrated
- For maximum absorption, we recommend taking no more than 3 tablets in one sitting