Bariatric Advantage Multi Formula Capsules is a foundational formula with each six-capsule serving delivering at least 200% DV of 12 key nutrients and 100% DV of six other essential nutrients along with the added benefit of calcium.
- Delivers at least 200% DV of 10 key nutrients including vitamins A, B1 (6 mg), B12 (350 mcg)
- Delivers at least 100% DV of eight other key nutrients including 2 mg of copper as copper citrate which may be easier on the digestive system and may be preferred for bariatric surgery patients
- Provides a full complex of all B vitamins at least 200% DV
- Utilizes only water-miscible form of vitamin D to support better nutrient absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat intake or do not completely absorb dietary fat that is necessary to adequately absorb the ordinary supplement form of this fat-soluble vitamin.
- Utilizes only calcium from calcium citrate, the most bioavailable form of calcium and the preferred form of calcium for bariatric patients
- Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive and more effective than the D2 form. Vitamin D is critical for calcium absorption
- Utilizes only natural source vitamin E
- Provides comprehensive trace mineral support delivering at least 100% DV of zinc, selenium in selenomethionine form which is the preferred form for the correction of deficiency along with copper, manganese, chromium, and molybdenum
ASMBS and Bariatric Clinical Guidelines
- Gastric Bypass (RYGB/RNY), Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG/SG), and Duodenal Switch (DS) patients are recommended to take a high potency multi-vitamin providing 200% daily value of 2/3 of key nutrients essential for bariatric surgery patients and which include vitamins B1 (thiamine) and K, Biotin, folic acid, selenium, iron, zinc, and copper
- Quality absorbable form of nutrients should be used after bariatric surgery due to the absorption challenges of bariatric patients
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, citric acid, silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
SUGGESTED USE: Take 6 capsules once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: Excess vitamin A intake, beta-carotene or carotenoid forms excepted, may increase the risk of birth defects and may contribute to osteoporosis. Women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of vitamin A per day, beta-carotene or carotenoid forms excepted, unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: If you have had gastric surgery and experience persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or other symptoms, contact your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.