New and improved visual design!
The Bariatric Portion Control Plate by BariatricPal is not just another bariatric portion control plate. The Bariatric Portion Control Plate has been professionally designed using the Delboeuf effect to make your portions of food appear larger than they actually are, producing smaller self-selected portion sizes!
What you eat and how much are the two most important parts of your weight loss diet. The Bariatric Portion Control Plate by BariatricPal makes both of those easier. The Bariatric Portion Control Plate by BariatricPal lets you measure your protein, carbohydrates, and vegetables right on the plate to create balanced meals effortlessly. Each section even has illustrations to guide you.
- Protein: the foundation of the bariatric surgery diet and the biggest section of the plate.
- Salad and vegetables: a key group for fiber, vitamins, and minerals without many calories.
- Grains and starchy vegetables: a source of carbohydrates for energy and nutrients.
When you use the Bariatric Portion Control Plate by BariatricPal as your guide, you can save time and know you are serving yourself the right-sized portions for weight loss.
The Bariatric Portion Control Plate by BariatricPal uses dishwasher safe melamine and is twice the quality and thickness of other Bariatric portion control plates currently available.
The Bariatric Portion Control Plate by BariatricPal features:
- Bariatric-appropriate meal guidance.
- Hassle-free portion control.
- Easy-to-see illustrations and text to guide your food choices.
- Dishwasher-safe melamine.
- 7-inch usable plating area for portion control.
- Attractive design.
- Cleaning should take place promptly and on a regular basis to avoid staining.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive cleansers, steel wool, or metal pot scrubbers/scouring pads to clean.
- Use only plastic pads or plastic-type bristle scrubbers to remove dried food.
- Do not use chlorine bleach or chlorine-based products on melamine products.
- For best results, use a high-alkaline base solution for regular dishwashing.
WARNING: Melamine is not suitable for microwave heating, or for the serving of very high-temperature foods such as fried foods and boiling soups.