It’s back to basics with BariatricPal 15 Gram Shortbread Cookie Protein Bars. Enjoy a Shortbread Cookie bar coated with a rich cream cheese coating. It’s a dream breakfast combo that’s high in protein and low in calories.
You’ll never be caught without protein again with BariatricPal 15 Gram Protein Bars. Stash them in your car, at work, in your pantry, and in your gym bag. You’ll be ready no matter what life throws at you.
Use these Shortbread Cookie protein bars as a satisfying snack or even a quick meal replacement for breakfast or lunch. You can’t go wrong with 15 grams of protein and 160 calories, plus vitamins, minerals, and 5 grams of filling dietary fiber.
- 15 grams of protein
- 160 calories
- 5 grams of fiber
- At least 10% of the daily value for 17 vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- On-the-go snack or breakfast
- Aspartame free
- KOF-K Kosher Certification (View certificate)
7 x BariatricPal 15g Protein Bars Per Box
Soy Crisp (Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Barley Malt Extract, Salt), Polydextrose, Maltitol Syrup, Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Calcium Caseinate, Soy Protein Isolate, Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Oligofructose, Cream Cheese Powder (Cream, Nonfat Milk, Sodium Caseinate, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Lactic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Alginate), Glycerine, Nonfat Milk, Fructose, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Milk, Calcium Phosphate, Sucralose, Whey, Ascorbic Acid, Ferric Orthophosphate, Maltodextrin, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin). Flavoring includes Barley.
Directions: Unwrap bar and enjoy!
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Insulated Shipping Containers with Ice Packs to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to USPS Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cooler only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, BariatricPal cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.