Enjoy a bowl of Chicken Curry with warm spices and satisfying coconut curry seasoning, without the fat, calories, or guilt you might find at a restaurant. This Thai-inspired dish is completely vegan and has real vegetables, coconut oil, and turmeric and other spices.
- 120 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 5 grams of dietary fiber
- 15% of the daily value for iron
- Suitable for bariatric surgery, low-carb, and other weight loss diets.
- Free from gluten and sucralose
- Made with real turmeric and vegetables
- High-quality, plant-based protein
- Combine the contents of one packet and 6 fl. oz. of room temperature water in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed).
- Carefully remove bowl as it will be hot. Stir. Allow 30 seconds to 2 minutes to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy.
- Combine contents of package with 6 fl. oz. of room temperature water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Using medium heat, stirring frequently, cook uncovered for 3 minutes until thickened or desired texture.
- Allow 30 seconds to 2 minutes to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy.
Ingredients: Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour, Caramel Color), Soy Protein Isolate, Coconut Curry Seasoning (Spice, Corn Maltodextrin, Salt, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Potato Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Garlic Powder, Coconut Oil, Acacia Gum, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavor, Polysorbate 80, Turmeric Extractives (for color), Caramel Color), Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Tomato, Dehydrated Green Chili Pepper, Salt, Dehydrated Cilantro Flakes, Xanthan Gum, Turmeric, Curry Powder blend (Spice, Turmeric, Paprika, Silicon Dioxide), Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Black Pepper.
Allergens: Contains soy, coconut. Manufactured on equipment that processes wheat (gluten), milk, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
Please Note: You might receive this item with branding from either BariatricPal or our sister company Healthy Living Foods. They're the same products, just different brand names.