Welcome to BariatricPal Store!
Keep oatmeal healthy with BariatricPal Peaches and Cream Protein Oatmeal. Regular peaches and cream oatmeal can be high in sugar and fat, but our version has no sugar and only 1 gram of fat. It also has 15 grams of protein to keep you full for hours.
It’s quick cooking and the perfect on-the-go high-protein bariatric breakfast. Make it with water or milk on the stove or in the microwave, and have it on its own or with fruit or nuts.
7 X Peaches and Cream Protein Oatmeal Packets Per Box
Ingredients: Instant Oats, Soy Protein, Milk Protein Isolate, Xanthan Powder, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucralose.
Allergy Information: Contains soy and milk. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
Directions - Microwave
1. Pour contents of package into a bowl.
2. Add 1/2 cup of water, stir until blended. Use less water for thicker oatmeal or more water for thinner oatmeal.
3. Microwave uncovered on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until thickened. Let stand until desired consistency. Handle carefully, bowl may be hot.
Directions - Conventional
2. Add 1/3 cup of boiling water while stirring until blended. Use less water for thicker oatmeal or more water for thinner oatmeal.
3. Continue stirring until completely dissolved. Let stand one minute before eating. Handle carefully, bowl may be hot.