BariatricPal Protein Entree - Spicy Cheese ‘n Pasta
BariatricPal Spicy Cheese ‘n Pasta might be what you’ve been looking for, with a creamy mix of parmesan, romano, and cheddar cheese and natural spices to wake up your taste buds. Each filling serving has 12 grams of protein packed into only 130 calories and 17 grams of carbs. It’s a healthy meal ready in minutes using the stovetop or the microwave.
- 12 grams protein
- 130 calories
- 10% of the daily value for calcium
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- Suitable for anyone watching their weight
- Enjoy as a quick lunch, dinner, or snack
- Trans fat free
- Aspartame free
7 X BariatricPal Protein Entree - Spicy Cheese ‘n Pasta Packets per Box
- Combine the contents of one packet and 5 ounces of HOT water in a microwave safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes; stir.
- Continue cooking on HIGH (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes or until thick consistency. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed.)
- Combine the contents of one packet and 5 ounces of HOT water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
Ingredients: Soy Protein Concentrate, Pasta (Durum Semolina [From Wheat], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Romano, Cheddar and Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Cow’s and Sheep’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [Color]), Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Onions, Natural Flavor (Includes Beef), Whey, Buttermilk, Yeast Extract, Salt, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Caramel Color (Contains Sulfites), Disodium Phosphate, Safflower Oil, Yellow #5, Yellow #6.