Extra protein can reduce hunger, and here’s how you can get it on your bariatric surgery diet. BariatricPal Protein Gelatin Raspberry has a sweet-tart taste that can be satisfying and refreshing. You may want to stock up for your pre-op or post-op liquid diet, or for those days when you need an easy, guilt-free treat.
You may not realize how deliciously satisfying gelatin can be until you’re depending on it. BariatricPal Protein Gelatin Each low-calorie serving has 15 grams of protein and is sugar-free. Just mix it with boiling water and let it set in the refrigerator.
- 70 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- Suitable for the Pre Op and Post Op Liquid, Mushies and Pureed Foods, Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- Low-calorie, high-protein snack or dessert
- Lactose free
- Aspartame free
7 X BariatricPal Raspberry Protein Gelatin packets per box
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40.
Allergy Information: No known allergens. All products listed have been manufactured on equipment that has processed milk, wheat (gluten), soy, egg, peanuts and tree nuts.
1. Pour contents of package into a large bowl.
2. Gradually pour 8 ounces of boiling water into a bowl while stirring until dissolved.
3. Chill until set.