Everything You Need To Know To Lose Weight and Live Well with the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy
Lifelong weight loss and better health can be yours with the help of this book!
About — The Big Book on the Gastric Sleeve
Are you sick and tired of struggling with obesity? If you've been obese for years and have tried every weight loss diet without lasting success, weight loss surgery may be the right choice for you. "The Big Book on the Gastric Sleeve: Everything You Need to Lose Weight and Live Well with the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy" is your complete guide to the vertical sleeve gastric, or gastric sleeve.
Like so many other patients who have struggled with obesity for many years, you may find that the gastric sleeve is the tool you need to eat well and finally lose weight for good. The Big Book guides you through each step of the journey, from deciding to get the sleeve, finding a surgeon and paying for surgery, to recovering from surgery, following the sleeve diet and losing weight and maintaining your weight loss for life.
"The Big Book on the Gastric Sleeve: Everything You Need to Lose Weight and Live Well with the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy" treats you with the respect you deserve and provides facts and analysis in simple language. It discusses everything related to obesity, weight loss, the gastric sleeve and the sleeve diet so that you can make the best decisions for yourself. The book further helps you by being a source of advice and motivation, too. The book contains stories from real-life sleeve patients, told in their words. When you're ready to learn all about losing weight and living well with the vertical sleeve gastrectomy, grab your copy of the book and get reading!
About the book's authors:
With every page of "The BIG Book on the Gastric Sleeve" you will learn important details such as:
- The options for surgical weight loss and what is involved with the Gastric Sleeve.
- How to make your decision and what questions to ask before surgery
- What your diet and exercise will look like following the procedure
- How to adjust to your incredible new body
- And so much more
The BIG Book on the Gastric Sleeve
Is the definitive guide for your gastric sleeve journey for weight loss. Likeso many other patients who have struggled with obesity for many years, you may find that the sleeve is the tool you need to eat well and finally lose weight for good.
Table of Contents:
- 01 - Obesity - A Costly Epidemic
- 02 - Weight Loss Options
- 03 - Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy 101
- 04 - Potential Benefits of the VSG
- 05 - Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy - Risks and Considerations
- 06 - Are You a Good Candidate for the Sleeve?
- 07 - Tips when Planning for the Sleeve
- 08 - Insurance, Self-Pay and Medical Tourism
- 09 - Pre-Surgery Preparation
- 10 - Final Preparations for the VSG
- 11 - Recovering from Surgery
- 12 - Post-Op Care
- 13 - Recovery and Your Post-Surgery Diet
- 14 - Losing Weight With the Sleeve Diet
- 15 - The Sleeve Diet, Weight Loss and Your Health
- 16 - Getting and Staying in Shape with Exercise
- 17 - What to Expect in the First Year after VSG
- 18 - Build a Strong Support System
- 19 - Online Support and BariatricPal.com