A high-carb diet can lead to weight gain and problems such as high blood sugar and risk for type 2 diabetes. Even a few too many carbs can lead to weight and blood sugar problems down the line, but it is hard to avoid them since they are in so many types of foods. Bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, fruits, and sugary foods are all common culprits. Carb Neutralizer Patch from PatchAid is designed to help combat those extra carbs.
Carb Neutralizer Patch from PatchAid contains white kidney bean extract, which has been known to reduce digestion of starches, which are a type of carb that is high in grains and potatoes. Further support comes from cinnamon, which can lower blood sugar, and gymnema, which can lower insulin levels. Carb Neutralizer Patch from PatchAid also has protease and lipase, which are enzymes that break down proteins and fats for better absorption.
Carb Neutralizer Patch from PatchAid:
- May support normal energy production.
- May promote healthy weight control.
- May promote normal metabolism of protein and fats.
- May support healthy blood sugar levels.
- May support normal insulin levels.
Carb Neutralizer Patch from PatchAid offers:
- A comprehensive formula to reduce the effect of dietary carbs.
- Lipase and protease
- No risk of upset stomach from nutrient absorption.
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with a white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear patch designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Carb Neutralizer Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
Please wear the patch not longer than 8 hours.
All patches are free of Artificial Dyes, Casein, Corn, Colors, Dairy, Egg, Fillers, Flavorings, Gluten, GMO’s, Latex, MSG, Peanuts, Preservatives, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts and Wheat.