If you suffer from cramps and other uncomfortable symptoms during your cycle, you are probably willing to do almost anything to get relief. Easy Cycle Patch by PatchAid is an easy choice. It contains a variety of essential vitamins and minerals along with long-used natural and herbal supplements to fight aches and cramps.
Easy Cycle Patch by PatchAid includes magnesium and calcium, which are necessary for muscles to relax properly instead of cramping. Maca root is a naturally nutrient-rich supplement used to improve mood, and chasteberry fruit extract has been used to normalize symptoms of your cycle. Black cohosh and evening primrose oil are other natural supplements that are taken for women’s health.
Easy Cycle Patch by PatchAid:
- May promote normal muscle function and relaxation.
- May support healthy immune system function.
- May support stable mood.
- May reduce cell damage from oxidation.
Easy Cycle Patch by PatchAid offers:
- A hassle-free option for getting a variety of evidence-based supplements.
- Vitamins, minerals, and natural ingredients for reducing discomfort.
- A way to get supplements without worrying about upset stomach from nutrient absorption.
At PatchAid, we support total health. We see the human body as the complex, interactive system that it is, with ever-changing components that affect each other. You can see this holistic philosophy reflected in our patches when you see that PatchAid patches contain more nutrients per patch than other brands.
Another PatchAid difference is the value we deliver to our customers. Our patches come with clear backing for a clear reason: it works. Other brands come with a white paper backing that can stick to the patch and damage the patch when you try to peel off the backing. Our patches come with a clear backing designed specifically to make sure every patch is usable, every time.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residue. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the release liner from the patch.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to commonly asked questions about our PatchAid vitamin patches.
As with any dietary supplement, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Women who are pregnant or nursing and individuals with health conditions or on medications should be especially careful before using the supplement.
Please Note: Nutritional patches are a new technology. As with any nutritional supplements, consumers should use nutrition patches according to their healthcare providers' recommendations and regularly monitor nutrient levels through lab work as they would when taking any dietary supplements.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The Easy Cycle Patch by PatchAid is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
Please wear the patch not longer than 8 hours.
All patches are free of Artificial Dyes, Casein, Corn, Colors, Dairy, Egg, Fillers, Flavorings, Gluten, GMO’s, Latex, MSG, Peanuts, Preservatives, Shellfish, Soy, Sugar, Tree Nuts and Wheat.