Ferretts IPS Liquid Iron Supplement uses a unique delivery mechanism for better tolerability and absorption!
If you have iron deficiency or anemia and have had a hard time with iron supplements in the past, this unique form of iron may be for you!
Ferretts IPS Liquid Iron Supplement is ideal for those who have had a hard time absorbing iron, it is also ideal for those who have had bariatric surgery, restless leg syndrome and IV iron.
Ferretts IPS Iron (40mg) Supplement - Liquid (8oz) highlights:
- Easy Digestion: Non-Constipating Iron
- Preferred for Bariatric Surgery
- Gluten, Dye & Soy Free
- Iron Protein Succinylate is clinically demonstrated to be better tolerated than other forms of iron
- Very well absorbed
- Strawberry Flavor- Great Taste
- Gluten Free
Who might need Ferretts IPS Liquid Iron Supplement?
- Bariatric patients
- Young Women
- Pregnant Women
- The Elderly
- Infant and toddlers
|Ingredients: Each 15ml contains
|Iron (from Iron Protein Succinylate)
Ferretts IPS Liquid Iron is for use as a dietary supplement.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, sorbitol solution, propylene glycol, casein (milk protein), strawberry flavor, sodium hydroxide, methylparaben sodium, propylparaben sodium, saccharin sodium.
- Each 1ml contains: 2.67 mg iron (237 x 1 ml doses)
- Each 5ml contains: 13.33 mg iron (47 x 5 ml doses)
- Each 7.5ml contains: 20 mg iron (32 x 7.5 ml doses)
- Each 10 ml contains: 26.67 mg iron (24 x 10 ml doses)
- Each 15 ml contains: 40 mg iron (16 x 15 ml doses)
Suggested Adult Use: 15 ml daily or as directed by a health care professional. For pediatric dosing contact your physician.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advise of a health care professional before using this product.
HOW SUPPLIED: Ferretts IPS liquid Iron is available in 8 fl.oz. bottles. Approximately 16 x 15 ml doses per bottle. Store at controlled room temperature 15° – 30° C (59° – 86° F)