Ferretts Iron (18mg) - Chewable Tablets (60)
If you have iron deficiency or anemia and have had a hard time with iron supplements in the past, this unique form of iron may be for you!
Ferretts chewable iron supplement is a very pleasant tasting (Natural Lemon-Lime Flavored) dietary supplement that utilizes carbonyl iron. Carbonyl iron is a pure form of iron that is naturally regulated by the body, making it very gentle on the system. Ferretts chewable tablets are great for those persons that may have an iron deficiency but have difficulty swallowing pills.
Ferretts Iron (18mg) - Chewable Tablets (60) highlights:
- Delicious natural Lemon-Lime flavor
- No metallic after taste
- No Need to Swallow
- Gentle and well absorbed
- Gluten Free supplement
- No Soy, No Fish, No Lactose and No Yeast
- Vegetarian Approved
Ferretts Chewable Iron Supplement, 60 chewable tablets (18 mg elemental iron)
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, Xylitol, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavor, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose.
CAUTION: Products may interfere with the absorption of certain antibiotics; these products should not be taken within two hours of each other.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Important information you should know about carbonyl iron.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children. An accidental overdose of this product by a child can be fatal.
- Carbonyl based products may decrease the absorption of medicines. Talk to your doctor and pharmacist before taking carbonyl products if you take any prescription or over-the-counter medicines.
- Talk to your doctor before taking carbonyl products if you are pregnant.
- Talk to your doctor before taking carbonyl products if you are breast-feeding a baby.