Here’s a whole new reason to smile when you say CHEESE! This junk food favorite gets a Quest remix… with 19g of protein instead of empty carbs!
Quest Protein Chips revolutionized snack food, offering a delicious, savory way to #CrunchClean. This new version of Protein Chips (what we're calling Protein Chips 2.0) changes the game again! The new formula has even more protein in every bite, an improved taste, and a crunchy texture that'll make you swear you're munching on junk food. We hope you like Chips 2.0 as much as we do! Get ready to revolutionize snack time all over again.
- 140 calories
- 19g Protein
- 5g fat
- 4g net carbs
Ingredients: Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Corn Starch, Psyllium Husk. Contains less than 2% of the following: Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Dehydrated Butter (Cream, Salt), Buttermilk Powder, Onion Powder, Nonfat Dry Milk, Garlic Powder, Butter Oil, Whey Powder, Annatto Extract (Color), Paprika Extract (Color),Turmeric (Color), Citric Acid, Salt, Yeast Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors.
Allergens: Milk-derived ingredients.
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping. We suggest that you omit any heavy items from your order if you're concerned about your chips arriving uncrushed.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked “fried” chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.