The perfect flavor blend for consumers craving savory, spicy, sweet and crunchy. Quest Spicy Sweet Chili Tortilla Style Protein Chips are baked to ideal crunchiness and seasoned to perfection.
Chips you can eat whenever the cravings hit -- each bag contains 19g protein and 4g net carbs.
Quest Tortilla Style Protein Chips - Spicy Sweet Chili Highlights:
- 19g protein
- 4g net carbs
- 1g sugar
- 1g fiber
Please Note: We do everything we can to deliver your products in perfect condition. We cannot be liable for protein chips breaking into small pieces during shipping. We suggest that you omit any heavy items from your order if you're concerned about your chips arriving uncrushed.
Some protein chips may break into small pieces. These pieces are perfect for a variety of healthy and delicious uses. If you are lucky enough to receive a few pre-crushed chips in your shipment, why not give the following ideas a try?
- Use them as breading for baked "fried" chicken along with your regular seasonings and egg or olive oil.
- Sprinkle them on tuna casserole made with Protein Mushroom Soup and your choice of low-carb ingredients, such as cheese, broccoli, and Protein Pasta.
- Use them as a crunchy topping for mac and cheese made with Protein Pasta.
- Swap breadcrumbs in meatloaf and turkey meatballs.
- Add them to soup, salad, and chili instead of croutons.
- Make crusted tilapia or other fish using chip pieces instead of breadcrumbs.
- Add them to a morning egg or tofu scramble.
Ingredients: Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Calcium Caseinate, Corn Starch, Natural Flavors, Sugar**, Psyllium Husk, Salt, Contains Less than 2% of the following: Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Tomato Powder, Paprika Spice, Dried Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Salt), Vinegar Powder, Spice Extract, Chia Seed, Soluble Corn Fiber, Citric Acid, Turmeric Oleoresin (Color), Paprika Extract (Color), Yeast Extract, Stevia Sweetener, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin
Contains: Milk, Soy
Due to global supply chain issues, Quest™ recently reformulated some of its products to contain vegetable oil including soybean which is considered an allergen. The small amount contained within the product will not change the quality, flavor or texture of the product. Quest™ remains committed to using the high-quality dairy-based proteins to help give you the amino acids you need.