Chocolate and graham crackers are pretty good friends. Don’t be left out of the party! BariatricPal 15 Gram Protein Bars Crispy Fudge Graham are reminiscent of fudge-dipped graham crackers, without the calories, sugar, or guilt.
You’ll never be caught without protein again with BariatricPal 15 Gram Protein Bars. Stash them in your car, at work, in your pantry, and in your gym bag. You’ll be ready no matter what life throws at you.
Use these bars as a satisfying snack or even a quick meal replacement for breakfast or lunch. You can’t go wrong with 15 grams of protein and 160 calories, plus vitamins, minerals, and 5 grams of filling dietary fiber.
- 15 grams of protein
- 160 calories
- 5 grams of fiber
- At least 10% of the daily value for 17 vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- On-the-go snack or breakfast
- Aspartame free
- KOF-K Kosher Certification (View certificate)
7 x BariatricPal 15g Protein Bars Per Box
Directions: Unwrap the bar and enjoy as a high protein snack or breakfast alternative.
Ingredients: Soy Protein Isolate, Roasted Soybeans, Polydextrose, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Maltitol Syrup, Water, Milk Protein Isolate, Natural and Artificial Flavor (Includes Wheat), Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Soy Fiber, Butter (Cream, Salt), Tapioca Starch, Salt, High Oleic Sunflower Oil (With Tocopherols Added To Protect Flavor), Dextrose, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Sucralose, Ascorbic Acid, Ferric Orthophosphate, Maltodextrin, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Insulated Shipping Containers with Ice Packs to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to USPS Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cooler only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, BariatricPal cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.