If there’s one treat that spells decadence, it’s fluffernutter with sweet and salty peanuts in a cloud of marshmallows. BariatricPal Fluffy Nutter Protein & Fiber Bars take this classic treat a few steps further. First, it has double the peanut-y experience with peanuts in the crispy chewy center, and a sweet peanut butter flavored coating surrounding it. And our next trip? We fixed up the nutritionals so you can grab one guilt-free.
You’ll never be caught without protein again with BariatricPal 15 Gram Protein & Fiber Bars. Stash them in your car, at work, in your pantry, and in your gym bag. You’ll be ready no matter what life throws at you. We’re fans of hiding them in your pantry for a nice decadent dessert.
Use these bars as a satisfying snack or even a quick meal replacement for breakfast or lunch. You can’t go wrong with 15 grams of protein and 6 grams of filling fiber for only 160 calories and 5 grams of sugar.
Each bar has:
- 160 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 6 grams of dietary fiber (48% of the daily value)
- 5 grams sugar
- Gluten free
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric band, gastric bypass, and gastric sleeve patients
- On-the-go snack, breakfast, or dessert
- Aspartame free
Ingredients: Protein Blend (soy protein isolate, whey protein isolate [milk], dried egg albumen, reduced mineral whey powder), Isomalto-oligosaccharide, Vegetable Oil (palm kernel, palm, peanut), Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Peanut, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Peanut Butter (dry roasted peanuts), Water, Natural and Artificial Flavors (almonds), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Agar, Sucralose (non-nutritive sweetener), Tocopherols
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Insulated Shipping Containers with Ice Packs to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to USPS Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cooler only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, BariatricPal cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.