No kidding – it’s tough to decide on one flavor. Luckily, you don’t have to! BariatricPal High Protein Bars – have 150 to 180 calories and 12 to 15 grams of protein, so they’re great high-protein bariatric snacks and meal replacements. Still, your taste buds will think you’re biting into candy bars and cookies. Not a bad way to lose weight!
The BariatricPal High Protein Bars - Jumbo Variety Pack includes the following products:
- Oatmeal Protein Bar
- Rockie Road Protein Bar
- Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Bar
- Chocolate Mint Protein Bar
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Protein Bar
- Peanut Butter Protein Bar
- Caramel Crunch Protein Bar
Too much of a good thing? We don’t believe so. BariatricPal High Protein Bars deliver on delicious taste, optimal convenience, and bariatric nutrition. You can’t predict what might happen in your busy life, but you can always be prepared. Keep protein bars in your office, backpack, car, and gym bag so you’re always able to satisfy hunger no matter where you are.
- 12-14 grams of protein
- 150-180 calories
- Suitable for the Solid Foods and Maintenance diets
- Suitable for gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, duodenal switch and gastric band patients
- On-the-go snack, breakfast, or dessert
- Aspartame free
7 x BariatricPal High Protein Bars Per Box
* This product is sensitive to heat. During summer months, please consider purchasing our Insulated Shipping Containers with Ice Packs to avoid possible melting. Also consider upgrading to USPS Priority shipping or 2-day Air as the cooler only guarantees 48 hours of protection. Unfortunately, BariatricPal cannot control weather conditions which could affect products once an order has left our warehouse. We promptly ship all orders from our climate-controlled warehouse, but extreme temperature fluctuations during transit are out of our control. No returns, exchanges or credits on products that might have been affected by melting.
Simple Solution to a Sticky Situation: If you encounter product melting issues, place boxes of bars or unopened items in the refrigerator for about an hour. For best results, minimize handling of individually wrapped products as much as possible. Although appearance may be slightly altered, items will re-harden with no loss of nutrition or taste.